RCF Art 732-A MK4 (x2) & RCF Sub 705-AS II (x2) with Poles and Cables
This is an excellent value package deal for a pair of RCF ART 732-A MK4 PA speakers and a pair of RCF Sub 705-AS II subwoofer. Whether you're a live performer, a mobile DJ or an entertainment venue this brilliant bundle with give you a complete speaker set up at an affordable price and the whole lot comes with:
- 2x RCF ART 732-A MK4
- 2x RCF Sub 705-AS II PA Subwoofer
- 2x Gorilla GSP-80 80cm Satellite Speaker Poles
- 4x 6m XLR Cables
RCF ART 732-A MK4 PA Speaker
The RCF ART 732-A MK4 is a 12-inch 2-way active powered PA speaker, suitable for a wide range of live music applications, including DJs, solo musicians, bands pubs and bars. This superb quality PA speaker features an ergonomic design with rubber-coated plastic handles that make it easy to carry. It fantastic multipurpose design allows for the speaker to be mounted on top of a stand, subwoofer or even used as a stage monitor. The ART 732-A is equipped with a new generation 2-way Class-D fan-less amplifier, high-powered 12" woofer and the latest compression driver technology, plus a redesigned front grille.
The ART concept offers the best audio choice for a multitude of live sound applications in a plug'n'go device. Just connect your microphone, your mixer or your audio device to the speaker and turn up the volume: there are no complex menus, no knobs to understand.
The ART 732-A is a unique speaker in its category. The titanium dome, 3.0" voice coil neodymium compression driver offers a unique vocal clarity and sound projection. The 12" neodymium woofer offers an extremely linear response and a precise, deep low frequency control. The transducers are produced using the most advanced assembly technologies. The amplifier delivers 1400 watts and is controlled by a DSP that takes care of crossover, equalisation, phase control, soft limiting and speaker protections.
RCF's Class-D power amplifier technology packs huge performance operating with high efficiency into a lightweight solution. Class-D amplifiers deliver ultra-fast attack, realistic transient response and impressive audio performance. The amplifier features a solid mechanical aluminium structure which not only stabilises the amplifier during transportation but also helps the fan-less heat dissipation. All the Art 7 series amplifiers present SMPS power supply section in order to produce maximum output and minimum transportation weight.
RCF Sub 705-AS II PA Subwoofer
The RCF SUB 705-AS II is a powerful 15" subwoofer with a peak power of 1400W and an RMS power of 700W. This professional subwoofer is the ideal complement to 12" and 15" speakers, especially the RCF ART and D-Line Series. Thanks to the built-in digital stereo crossover (DSP) with adjustable crossover frequency, it can be easily and quickly set up with a satellite speaker.
The SUB 705-AS II is equipped with a new generation of 1400 Watt Digital Amplifiers that produce a very high output, an extremely low distortion and an incredible natural sound. The amplifier features a solid mechanical aluminium structure which not only stabilize the amplifier during transportation but also assist in the heat dissipation.
The input board includes stereo XLR Inputs (Balanced/unbalanced), stereo XLR Link/XOVER outputs, volume control, Xover switch, phase switch. 3 status LEDs - Limiter / Signal / Status are provided for monitoring the system.
The new high-power 15-inch woofer is the result of the latest refinement in years of RCF experience in compact active subwoofer design and manufacture, providing a fast and controlled reproduction of the bass frequency range.
The reason behind the original design of the cabinet's distinctive inward curve is related to sound optimisation. In a cabinet with a standard design, sound waves reflect on the cabinet's edges, thus creating undesired effects of absorption and disturbance or decreasing sound coverage. In our SUBs sound waves don't hit the sides because of the slightly concave profile with moulded edges that helps avoiding all acoustical drawbacks.
Two ergonomic recessed handles are positioned on the sides of the speaker. Thanks to the integrated steel pole mount, the SUBs can be easily combined with another speaker with a few simple moves. The use of steel instead of plastic makes the whole system particularly reliable and robust, thus allowing to choose a heavier monitor without the risk of damage.
Gorilla GSP-80 80cm Satellite Speaker Poles
Pair of professional 80cm satellite speaker poles for fitting between bass bins and top speaker cabinets in mobile PA systems. These strong, steel speaker poles are finished in black and look the part when used with any professional mobile PA system. 35mm in diameter, the Gorilla GSP-80 poles are designed to fit any standard top hat speaker fitting for security and stability.
Gorilla stands are professional support solutions for gigging professionals, offering DJ, speaker and lighting stands for mobile discos, band and other live performers.
RCF ART 732-A MK4 PA Speaker Features and Specifications
- 131 dB Max SPL
- 1400 WATT 2-way peak power
- Innovative DSP Processing
- 1.4" Titanium Compression Driver, 3.0" v.c. Neodimium
- 12" Woofer
- 700 Hz crossover point for perfect vocal reproduction
- 90 x 60 degrees, wide dispersion constant directivity horn
- FiRPHASE Technology
- Live sound reinforcement
- Portable PA
- Frontfill and sidefill
- Auditorium, Clubs, Ballroom, Corporate AV, Theatre
- Frequency Response -3 dB:50 Hz/20000 Hz
- Max SPL: 131 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle: 90 degrees
- Vertical coverage angle: 60 degrees
- Compression Driver: 1.4", 3.0" v.c.
- Woofer: 12", 2.5" v.c.
- Input signal: Bal/unbal
- Input connectors: XLR, Jack
- Output connectors: XLR
- Input sensitivity: -2 dBu / +4 dBu
- Crossover frequencies: 700 Hz
- Protections: Thermal, rms
- Limiter: Soft limiter
- Controls: Volume, EQ shape
- Total power: 1400 W PEAK
- High frequencies: 400 W PEAK
- Low frequencies: 1000 W PEAK
- Total power: 700 W RMS
- High frequencies: 200 W RMS
- Low frequencies: 500 W RMS
- Cooling: Convection / forced
- Connections: VDE connector in
- Cabinet Material: Composite PP
- Hardware: 2 x M10 flying p.
- Handles: 2 side, 1 top
- Pole Mount/Cap: Yes
- Colour: Black
- Height: 637mm / 25.07"
- Width: 384mm / 15.11"
- Depth: 363mm / 14.29"
- Net Weight: 17.8mm / 39.24"
RCF Sub 705-AS II PA Subwoofer Features and Specifications
- 1400 Watt Digital Amplifier
- 15" Woofer, bass reflex housing
- Stereo crossover
- Switchable crossover frequencies
- Phase-reverse switch
- Electronic equalization, soft limiter and protection
- Stereo XLR input, Stereo XLR signal output
- Club sound, DJs
- Portable PA
- Small theatre
- Frequency Response -3 dB:40 Hz ÷ 120 Hz
- Max SPL:131 dB
- Woofer:15", 3.0" v.c.
- Input connectors:Stereo XLR
- Output connectors:Stereo XLR
- Input sensitivity:-2 dBu / + 4 dBu
- Crossover frequencies:80-110 Hz Hz
- Protections:thermal, rms
- Limiter:soft limiter
- Controls:Volume, EQ, phase, xover
- Total power:1400 W PEAK
- Low frequencies:1400 W PEAK
- Total power:700 W RMS
- Low frequencies:700 W RMS
- Connections:VDE connector
- Cabinet Material:Baltic birch plywood
- Hardware:Pole mount
- Handles:2 side
- Pole Mount/Cap:yes
- Height:568/22.36 mm/inch
- Width:430/16.93 mm/inch
- Depth:595/23.43 mm/inch
- Net Weight:28.0/50.70 kg/lbs
Gorilla GSP-80 80cm Satellite Speaker Poles Features and Specifications
- Lifetime Gorilla Stands Warranty!
- 80cm Poles
- Strong Steel Construction
- Hard-Wearing Black Finish
- Standard 35mm Diameter
- Packaged in Pairs
- Fitted with rubber end caps
- Max. weight load: 30Kg
- Pole Diameter: 35mm
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.