RCF Art 732-A MK4 (Pair) with Stands and Cables
This is a brilliant package deal for a pair of RCF ART 732-A MK4 PA speakers which comes with Gorilla professional speaker stands, a free speaker stand carry bag and two 6m XLR cables for a complete set up. This excellent bundle is ideal for the performing artist, DJ or events venue and includes altogether:
- 2x RCF ART 732-A MK4
- 2x Gorilla Speaker Tripod Stands
- 1x Gorilla Speaker Stands Carry Bag
- 2x 6m XLR Cables
RCF ART 732-A MK4 PA Speaker
The RCF ART 732-A MK4 is a 12-inch 2-way active powered PA speaker, suitable for a wide range of live music applications, including DJs, solo musicians, bands pubs and bars. This superb quality PA speaker features an ergonomic design with rubber-coated plastic handles that make it easy to carry. It fantastic multipurpose design allows for the speaker to be mounted on top of a stand, subwoofer or even used as a stage monitor. The ART 732-A is equipped with a new generation 2-way Class-D fan-less amplifier, high-powered 12" woofer and the latest compression driver technology, plus a redesigned front grille.
The ART concept offers the best audio choice for a multitude of live sound applications in a plug'n'go device. Just connect your microphone, your mixer or your audio device to the speaker and turn up the volume: there are no complex menus, no knobs to understand.
The ART 732-A is a unique speaker in its category. The titanium dome, 3.0" voice coil neodymium compression driver offers a unique vocal clarity and sound projection. The 12" neodymium woofer offers an extremely linear response and a precise, deep low frequency control. The transducers are produced using the most advanced assembly technologies. The amplifier delivers 1400 watts and is controlled by a DSP that takes care of crossover, equalisation, phase control, soft limiting and speaker protections.
RCF's Class-D power amplifier technology packs huge performance operating with high efficiency into a lightweight solution. Class-D amplifiers deliver ultra-fast attack, realistic transient response and impressive audio performance. The amplifier features a solid mechanical aluminium structure which not only stabilises the amplifier during transportation but also helps the fan-less heat dissipation. All the Art 7 series amplifiers present SMPS power supply section in order to produce maximum output and minimum transportation weight.
Gorilla Speaker Tripod Stands with Bag PAIR
Here we have the best selling Gorilla GSS-Kit high-quality PA speaker tripod stand package that includes a LIFETIME WARRANTY. This complete PA stand kit comprises of a pair of compact tripod PA speaker stands and a high-quality carry bag and is perfect for mobile DJs, bands and other live performers who take their show on the road.
Unlike much cheaper kits, the GSS-Kit comes equipped with heavy-duty steel speaker stands. With more and more performers using active (powered) speakers, which have onboard amplification and are much heavier than their passive counterparts, it is important to choose speaker stands that can handle the extra weight without buckling or becoming unstable. The speaker stands in the GSS-KIT each have a maximum loading of 50KG which makes them ideal for more heavy-duty applications.
Each speaker stand is fully height-adjustable from 100-160cm meaning they can be tailored to the venue you are playing. These stands are quick and easy to set-up/break-down and fully-integrated toughened plastic fittings mean that there are no loose parts that can easily get forgotten or lost in transit from gig-to gig. A safety locking pin is used in each stand to add additional strength and security to the stand and provide peace-of-mind for the performer.
This pair of stands is supplied with a high-quality carry bag which makes the speakers easier to carry from gig-to-gig and also helps to protect the stands from knocks and scuffs when on-the-road or in storage.
RCF ART 732-A MK4 PA Speaker Features and Specifications
- 131 dB Max SPL
- 1400 WATT 2-way peak power
- Innovative DSP Processing
- 1.4" Titanium Compression Driver, 3.0" v.c. Neodimium
- 12" Woofer
- 700 Hz crossover point for perfect vocal reproduction
- 90 x 60 degrees, wide dispersion constant directivity horn
- FiRPHASE Technology
- Live sound reinforcement
- Portable PA
- Frontfill and sidefill
- Auditorium, Clubs, Ballroom, Corporate AV, Theatre
- Acoustical Specifications:
- Frequency Response -3 dB:50 Hz/20000 Hz
- Max SPL: 131 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle: 90 degrees
- Vertical coverage angle: 60 degrees
- Compression Driver: 1.4", 3.0" v.c.
- Woofer: 12", 2.5" v.c.
- Input signal: Bal/unbal
- Input connectors: XLR, Jack
- Output connectors: XLR
- Input sensitivity: -2 dBu / +4 dBu
- Crossover frequencies: 700 Hz
- Protections: Thermal, rms
- Limiter: Soft limiter
- Controls: Volume, EQ shape
- Total power: 1400 W PEAK
- High frequencies: 400 W PEAK
- Low frequencies: 1000 W PEAK
- Total power: 700 W RMS
- High frequencies: 200 W RMS
- Low frequencies: 500 W RMS
- Cooling: Convection / forced
- Connections: VDE connector in
- Cabinet Material: Composite PP
- Hardware: 2 x M10 flying p.
- Handles: 2 side, 1 top
- Pole Mount/Cap: Yes
- Colour: Black
- Height: 637mm / 25.07"
- Width: 384mm / 15.11"
- Depth: 363mm / 14.29"
- Net Weight: 17.8mm / 39.24"
Gorilla Speaker Tripod Stands with Bag PAIR
- Pair of speaker stands with bag
- Strong and reliable steel construction
- Suitable for most active and passive PA speakers and has standard 35mm poles
- Black powder-coated finish
- Quick-and-simple construction
- No loose parts
- Superb quality and value
- Height: 100cm - 160cm
- Load Capacity: 45Kgs
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Black powder-coating
- Includes: 2 x stands, 1 x bag
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.