RCF Art 312-A MK4 Speaker (x2) & RCF SUB 705-AS II (x2)
This brilliant quality RCF PA speaker and subwoofer package consists of:
2x RCF Art 312-A MK4 speakers
2x RCF Sub 705-AS II subwoofers
1x Gorilla 80cm Satellite Speaker Poles (Pair)
4x 6m Male XLR to Female XLR Cables
ART 312-A MK4 PA Speaker
The RCF 312-A MK4 is a 12-inch 2-way active powered PA speaker suitable for a wide variety of live music applications, including: DJs, solo musicians, bands, pubs and bars. This brilliant quality PA speaker features a lightweight and ergonomic design, making it great for transporting anywhere. Its multipurpose design allows the speaker to be placed on top of a stand, subwoofer and thanks to its rear profile, even used as a stage monitor. The ART 312-A MK4 is equipped with a new generation 2-way Class-D fan-less amplifier, high-powered 12" woofer and the latest compression driver technology, plus a redesigned front grille. The ART 312-A MK4 is the optimum choice for live sound situations where an exceptional full range, outstanding bass reproduction and accurate high frequency delivery are required.
The ART concept offers the best audio choice for a multitude of live sound applications in a plug'n'go device. Just connect your microphone, your mixer or your audio device to the speaker and turn up the volume: there are no complex menus, no knobs to understand.
The integrated DSP manages full loudspeaker processing, FiRPHASE filters, crossover and EQ, soft limiter, and dynamic bass boost. Class-D power amplifier's technology packs huge performance operating with high efficiency into a lightweight solution. The amplifier features a solid mechanical aluminium structure which not only stabilises the amplifier during transportation but helps the fan-less heat dissipation.
RCF SUB 705-AS II Subwoofer
The RCF SUB 705-AS II is a powerful 15" subwoofer with a peak power of 1400W and an RMS power of 700W. This professional subwoofer is the ideal complement to 12" and 15" speakers, especially the RCF ART and D-Line Series. Thanks to the built-in digital stereo crossover (DSP) with adjustable crossover frequency, it can be easily and quickly set up with a satellite speaker.
The SUB 705-AS II is equipped with a new generation of 1400 Watt Digital Amplifiers that produce a very high output, an extremely low distortion and an incredible natural sound. The amplifier features a solid mechanical aluminium structure which not only stabilize the amplifier during transportation but also assist in the heat dissipation.
The input board includes stereo XLR Inputs (Balanced/unbalanced), stereo XLR Link/XOVER outputs, volume control, Xover switch, phase switch. 3 status LEDs - Limiter / Signal / Status are provided for monitoring the system.
The new high-power 15-inch woofer is the result of the latest refinement in years of RCF experience in compact active subwoofer design and manufacture, providing a fast and controlled reproduction of the bass frequency range.
The reason behind the original design of the cabinet's distinctive inward curve is related to sound optimisation. In a cabinet with a standard design, sound waves reflect on the cabinet's edges, thus creating undesired effects of absorption and disturbance or decreasing sound coverage. In our SUBs sound waves don't hit the sides because of the slightly concave profile with moulded edges that helps avoiding all acoustical drawbacks.
Two ergonomic recessed handles are positioned on the sides of the speaker. Thanks to the integrated steel pole mount, the SUBs can be easily combined with another speaker with a few simple moves. The use of steel instead of plastic makes the whole system particularly reliable and robust, thus allowing to choose a heavier monitor without the risk of damage.
- Live sound
- Playback and stage monitoring
- Corporate events
- AV presentations
- Fixed Installations
Art 312-A MK4 Features:
- 128 dB Max SPL
- 800 WATT 2-way peak power
- DSP Processing with FiRPHASE
- 12" woofer, high power 2.5" voice coil
- 1" HF driver, mylar dome, 1.5" voice coil
Art 312-A MK4 Specifications:
- Frequency Response -3 dB:50 Hz ÷ 20000 Hz
- Max SPL:128 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle:90°
- Vertical coverage angle:60°
- Compression Driver:1", 1.5" v.c.
- Woofer:12", 2.5" v.c.
- Input/Output Section
- Input signal:bal / unbal
- Input connectors:XRL, Jack
- Output connectors:XLR
- Input sensitivity:-2 dBu/+4 dBu
- Mic. Input Sensitivity:-32
- Crossover frequencies:1800 Hz
- Protections:Thermal, RMS
- Limiter:Soft Limiter
- Controls:Volume, Boost, Mic/Line
- Total power:800 W PEAK
- High frequencies:200 W PEAK
- Low frequencies:600 W PEAK
- Total power:400 W RMS
- High frequencies:100 W RMS
- Low frequencies:300 W RMS
- Cabinet Material:Composite PP
- Hardware:4xM10 flying p.
- Handles:2 side, 1 top
- Pole Mount/Cap:Yes
- Dimensions: (HxWxD) 680x405x345 mm / 26.77x15.94x13.58 inch
- Weight:16.8 kg / 37.04 lbs
SUB 705-AS II Features:
- 1400 Watt Digital Amplifier
- 15" Woofer, bass reflex housing
- Stereo crossover
- Switchable crossover frequencies
- Phase-reverse switch
- Electronic equalization, soft limiter and protection
- Stereo XLR input, Stereo XLR signal output
SUB 705-AS II Specifications
- Frequency Response -3 dB:40 Hz ÷ 120 Hz
- Max SPL:131 dB
- Woofer:15", 3.0" v.c.
- Input/Output Section
- Input connectors:Stereo XLR
- Output connectors:Stereo XLR
- Input sensitivity:-2 dBu / + 4 dBu
- Crossover frequencies:80-110 Hz Hz
- Protections:thermal, rms
- Limiter:soft limiter
- Controls:Volume, EQ, phase, xover
- Total power:1400 W PEAK
- Low frequencies:1400 W PEAK
- Total power:700 W RMS
- Low frequencies:700 W RMS
- Connections:VDE connector
- Cabinet Material:Baltic birch plywood
- Hardware:Pole mount
- Handles:2 side
- Pole Mount/Cap:yes
- Dimensions: (HxWxD) 568x430x595 mm / 22.36x16.93x23.43 inch
- Weight:28.0/50.70 kg/lbs
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.