QTX Sound QR12K Speakers & QT18SA Sub Package
This high quality PA package contains:
- 2x QTX Sound QR12K Active PA Speakers
- 1x QTX Sound QT18SA Active Subwoofers
- 2x Gorilla Tripod Speaker Stands
- Free Cable
The QRK Series from QTX Sound are compact injection moulded speaker cabinets with built-in amplifier and input sections. Independent mic and line channels make this range ideal for DJs, vocalists and karaoke setups.
QTX Sound QT18SA active subwoofer with integral amplifier and adjustable low pass filter in rugged, carpet covered wooden cabinet.
The QTX Sound QT 18SA active subwoofer boasts a beastly 1000w max output across a huge low frequency range from it's mighty 18" Driver. This subwoofer maintains its' portability with a rugged, carpet covered wooden cabinet complete with side handles offering an easy transportation solution. Other features include line inputs with 'thru' sockets for linking to other powered speakers, frequency control via the integrated low-pass filter and gain control for fine tuning.
A superb addition to any full range system and perfect for mobile discos, bands, karaoke and installed applications in bars, nightclubs etc.
- Microphone and line inputs with volume controls
- Titanium HF compression driver
- Compact moulded enclosure with carry handle
- Integral flying points and 35mmØ pole mount
- Adjustable cutoff frequency
- Metal corner protectors
- Side mounted carrying handles
- Integral 35mm pole-mount
- Model: QR12K
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Power supply: 220-240Vac, 50/60Hz (IEC)
- Woofer: 300mm (12'')
- Amplifier output power: rms 80W
- Amplifier output power: max. 180W
- Power handling: speaker max. 300W
- Speaker output: 8 Ohms min, 90W max.
- Frequency response: 50Hz - 20kHz
- Dimensions: W(front/rear) x H x D 350/180 x 570 x 300mm
- Weight: 11.2kg
- Power supply: 230Vac, 50Hz
- Power Rating: 250w RMS - 1000w Max
- Cutoff frequency: 40 - 150Hz
- Connections: XLR line in, XLR line out
- Dimensions: 585 x 475 x 675mm; Weight: 29kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.