QTX Sound QR12K Speakers & QT15SA Subs Package
This high quality PA package contains:
- 2x QTX Sound QR12K Active PA Speakers
- 2x QTX Sound QT15SA Active Subwoofers
- 2x 80cm Speaker Poles
- All Cables
The QRK Series from QTX Sound are compact injection moulded speaker cabinets with built-in amplifier and input sections. Independent mic and line channels make this range ideal for DJs, vocalists and karaoke setups.
QTX QT15SA Active powered subwoofers are perfect for mobile discos or any live PA application where superior bass reinforcement is required. QTX Sound QT15SA features a quality, high-power 15" low frequency driver, integrated crossover and 600 watt max power amplifier.
On the rear of the unit is the amplifier section which features a direct line level input with 'thru' sockets for 'daisy chaining' the input from your mixer to any number of other powered speakers and a frequency adjust rotary knob for adjusting exactly how much bass that you need. Housed in a traditional carpeted wooden cabinet, the QT15SA features reinforced metal corners, and robust carry handles making it rugged enough for a life on the road.
QT15SA active sub has a 'top hat' fitting to the top of the cabinet so it can be used with standard speaker poles to mount your top speakers making them an ideal addition to any existing band, mobile DJ or live performers' setup.
- Microphone and line inputs with volume controls
- Titanium HF compression driver
- Compact moulded enclosure with carry handle
- Integral flying points and 35mmØ pole mount
- Adjustable cutoff frequency
- Metal corner protectors
- Side mounted carrying handles
- Integral 35mm pole-mount
- Model: QR12K
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Power supply: 220-240Vac, 50/60Hz (IEC)
- Woofer: 300mm (12'')
- Amplifier output power: rms 80W
- Amplifier output power: max. 180W
- Power handling: speaker max. 300W
- Speaker output: 8 Ohms min, 90W max.
- Frequency response: 50Hz - 20kHz
- Dimensions: W(front/rear) x H x D 350/180 x 570 x 300mm
- Weight: 11.2kg
- Driver 38cm (15")
- Power supply 230Vac, 50Hz
- Cutoff frequency 40 - 150Hz
- Connections XLR line in, XLR line out
- Power output max 600W
- Dimensions 515 x 420 x 615mm
- Weight 22kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.