Mackie Thump 12BST (Pair) with Stands and Cables
This superb value Mackie speaker package includes:
- 2x Mackie Thump 12BST PA Speakers
- 1x Gorilla Speaker Stand Kit with Bag
- 2x Male XLR to Female XLR Cables
Mackie Thump 12BST
The Mackie Thump 12BST is a 12-inch wireless PA speaker that delivers incredible chest-thumping low-end with 1300W of Class-D power. The Thump 12BST loudspeaker is housed in an all-new, professional enclosure and features the latest technology, including wireless speaker linking and an ultra-efficient amplifier design with Dynamic Bass Response technology.Building on the powerful, class-leading performance of the Thump Series, Thump Boosted Advanced Powered Loudspeakers offer maximum versatility and flexibility with wireless streaming, control, and linking plus powerful channel processing and more.Delivering proven, chest-thumping low-end, the 1300W Thump BoostedTM loudspeakers are equipped with built-in mixers and application-specific speaker modes to get you set up and sounding good faster than ever. Thump Boosted is equipped with advanced features like channel EQ, wireless streaming, and more, all controllable via the Thump ConnectTM app. And when you need maximum low end, add the powerful 18" Thump18S powered subwoofer.
Simply pair a Bluetooth® enabled device to your Thump Boosted speaker and you'll be dancing in no time.
Simple Speaker Linking
Utilizing the latest technology, we gave Thump Boosted loudspeakers the capability to wirelessly link directly to each other at up to 100 meters for music streaming and control.
DSP Channel Processing
Each channel is completely digitally controlled including input levels. Fine-tune your sound with separate 3-band EQ on all three channels plus a variable high-pass filter on the two Vita+TM channels.
High-Res Full-Colour Display
View everything you need at a glance including channel metering, levels, EQ and more. Want it off during the performance? No problem, the display can be dimmed and even turned off completely until you need to see it again.
Thump Connect Control App
With the Thump ConnectTM app available for iOS and Android® devices, you get complete control over everything and then some. Quickly access levels, EQ, meters, and configuration. Plus, you can save three memory presets to streamline setup at your next gig.When you link to another Thump Boosted speaker, you get control over the entire system in the app, all in one view. No additional pairing or swapping back and forth on your device is required.
Gorilla GSS Speaker Stand Kit with Bag
Here we have the best selling Gorilla GSS-Kit high-quality PA speaker tripod stand package that includes a LIFETIME WARRANTY. This complete PA stand kit comprises of a pair of compact tripod PA speaker stands and a high-quality carry bag and is perfect for mobile DJs, bands and other live performers who take their show on the road.Unlike much cheaper kits, the GSS-Kit comes equipped with heavy-duty steel speaker stands. With more and more performers using active (powered) speakers, which have onboard amplification and are much heavier than their passive counterparts, it is important to choose speaker stands that can handle the extra weight without buckling or becoming unstable. The speaker stands in the GSS-KIT each have a maximum loading of 50KG which makes them ideal for more heavy-duty applications.Each speaker stand is fully height-adjustable from 100-160cm meaning they can be tailored to the venue you are playing. These stands are quick and easy to set-up/break-down and fully-integrated toughened plastic fittings mean that there are no loose parts that can easily get forgotten or lost in transit from gig-to gig. A safety locking pin is used in each stand to add additional strength and security to the stand and provide peace-of-mind for the performer.This pair of stands is supplied with a high-quality carry bag which makes the speakers easier to carry from gig-to-gig and also helps to protect the stands from knocks and scuffs when on-the-road or in storage.
Mackie Thump 12BST Features & Specifications:
- 12" high-output woofer / 1.4" titanium dome compression driver
- 1300W of ultra-efficient Class-D power: LF - 1000W & HF - 300W
- All-new amplifier design with Dynamic Bass ResponseTM technology allows for incredibly fast transient response delivering more chest-thumping low end than ever
- Next-generation system protection and thermal limiting keep your system safe
- Thump 12BST Weight: 13.3 kg / 29.3 lbs
Powerful On-Board Digital Mixer
- 3-channel digital mixer
- High-resolution full-colour screen displays levels, metering, channel EQ and more
- 2 Digitally controlled Vita+TM preamps with Wide-ZTM technology handle mic, line, and instrument signals with ease
- Stereo Bluetooth® input
- XLR thru for simple wired connection to additional speakers
- Powerful DSP ensures you always get the best sound and performance from your Thump system
- Six application-specific speaker modes that voice the speaker, allowing Thump to sound and perform at its best for your application
- Tweak each input with a 3-band channel EQ plus variable high-pass filters on Ch. 1/2
Wireless Control, Sreaming and Linking
- Thump ConnectTM control app for iOS and Android
- Get total control over your system, including levels and DSP
- 3 recallable memory presets
- Full control of all input and master volume controls when speakers are linked
- Stream music directly to the system from your Bluetooth equipped device
- Wirelessly link two Thump Boosted speakers together for music streaming and control
- Cutting-edge Bluetooth technology allows up to 100 meters of range between linked speakers
- Stereo or dual zone linking modes
- Creates an incredibly clean setup in minutes
- Control it all from your phone or tablet with the Thump ConnectTM app
Rugged and Versatile
- Completely redesigned professional lightweight enclosure designed for heavy use
- Dual symmetrical monitor angles
- Loading in and out is easy with a new 4 handle design
- Equipped with fly points for permanent install
- Flexible mounting options including tripod and pole-mounting
- Universal power supply (100-240VAC) with Power Factor Correction technology ensures consistent performance even with unstable AC power
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 24.2" x 14.1" x 14.0" / 615 x 358 x 356 mm
- Weight: 29.3 lbs / 13.3 kg
Gorilla GSS Kit Features & Specifications
- Pair of speaker stands with bag
- Strong and reliable steel construction
- Suitable for most active and passive PA speakers
- Black powder-coated finish
- Quick-and-simple construction
- No loose parts
- Superb quality and value
- Standard 35mm poles to fit most speaker brands
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.