LD Systems MAUI 5 GO PA System
The LD Systems MAUI 5 GO is a really innovative PA speaker system and won the reddot design award in 2016. IT features the ability to quick swap the battery over so you can play through this PA speaker system as long as you want! The LD System MAUI 5 GO has excellent sound clarity and definition and includes LDs LECC DSP technology to enable this.
Sporting all-in-one convenience, the MAUI® 5 GO is the ultimate in awesome high-quality sound you can take anywhere. The ultra-portable battery operated column PA system is powered by a high-capacity lithium-ion pack that provides up to 30 hours of continuous performance. The subwoofer integrates a smart charger, an external charging dock is available as accessory. With Bluetooth® stereo audio streaming and microphone, hi-Z instrument and line inputs, it is ideal for speech and music reproduction at private or corporate events, busking and all off-grid applications.
Weighing in under 13 kg (29 lbs.), the four-piece MAUI® 5 GO is ultra-portable and assembles in seconds with custom multi-pin connectors. The line array driver configuration results in extended coverage, and the system's wide dispersion and excellent feedback resistance eliminate the need for monitor wedges. With a total of 800 watts peak output, the MAUI® 5 GO is the loudest and best sounding battery-powered PA on the market covering audiences of 100 or more with ease.
To ensure superb audio quality in all situations, the system includes LD's proprietary LECC DSP with multiband limiter, equalizer, compressor and crossover functions. The integrated 4-channel mixer provides individual input, main and subwoofer level controls and a variable high frequency boost that allow you to quickly shape a perfectly balanced sound. Featuring LD System's Quick-Swap technology® for instant battery pack replacement, the MAUI® 5 GO is ready to perform without time limit.
- Product type: PA Complete Systems
- Type: Active
- Number of subwoofers: 1
- Colour: Black
- Max. SPL (peak): 120dB
- Frequency response: 50 - 20,000Hz
- Dispersion (H x V): 120° x 20°
- Overall height: 1985mm
- Weight: 12.9kg
- Rechargeable batteries: 29.6V / 5200 mAh
- Battery manufacturer: LG Chem
- Battery technology: Lithium-ion
- Battery operation time at maximum load: 6 h @ 120 dB (DJ mode), 30 h @ 98 dB (Lounge mode), 10 h @ 104 dB (Live music)
- Charging time: 3 hours up to 100%, 2 hours up to 80%
- Low/mid driver dimensions: 8"
- Woofer size: 203.2mm
- Woofer magnet: Ferrite
- Woofer brand: Custom-made
- Woofer voice coil: 2"
- Woofer voice coil (mm): 50.8mm
- Cabinet construction: vented
- Cabinet material: ABS plastic
- Subwoofer width: 305mm
- Subwoofer height: 405mm
- Subwoofer depth: 395mm
- Subwoofer weight: 8.9kg
- Midrange size: 4 x 3"
- Midrange size: 4 x 76.2mm
- Midrange magnet: Neodymium
- Midrange brand: Custom-made
- Midrange voice coil: 1"
- Midrange voice coil: 25.4mm
- Mid/Hi system impedance: 4Ohm(s)
- Loudspeaker inputs: 1
- Speaker input connections: Custom-made multipin
- Cabinet construction mid/high: Closed
- Mid/Hi system cabinet material: ABS plastic
- Mid/Hi system width: 82mm
- Mid/Hi system height: 535mm
- Mid/Hi system depth: 105mm
- Mid/Hi system weight: 3.8 (3ps)kg
Amplifier module (integrated in subwoofer):
- Amplifier: Class D
- Amplifier output system (RMS): 200W
- Amplifier output system (peak): 800W
- Protection circuits: thermal overload, short circuit, DSP-based multiband limiter, over-current
- Cooling: Convection
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 50°C
- Controls: On / Off, Sub level, Line level, MP3 / Hi-Z level, Main level, Mono/stereo mode, BT level, BT pairing, Mic level
- Indicators: On, Limit, Signal, Protect (protection circuit engaged)
- Operating voltage: Switching power supply, 100 V AC - 120 V AC, 50 - 60 Hz, 200 V AC - 240 V AC, 50 - 60 Hz (Automatic conversion)
- Power consumption: 300 W
- Line inputs: 2 x stereo
- Line input connectors: 6.3 mm jack, XLR
- Mic inputs: 1, 6.3 mm jack, XLR
- MP3 inputs: 1
- MP3 input connectors: 3.5 mm jack
- Hi-Z inputs: 1
- Hi-Z input connectors: 6.3 mm jack
- Loudspeaker outputs: 1
- Speaker output connections: Custom-made multipin
- Bit depth AD/DA converter: 24 / 24bit
- Internal sampling frequency: 48kHz
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.