KRK V4S4 Black (x2) with Pads & Cables
This superb sounding KRK studio monitor package is available at a fantastic price and includes:
- 2x KRK V4S4 Black
- 2x Gorilla Monitor Isolation Pads
- 2x 3M XLR Cables
KRK V4S4 Black
The V4S4 is a 4" two-way studio monitor speaker from the new KRK V-Series of full-range studio reference monitors. Designed for professional performance and accuracy for recording, mixing or mastering and featuring a 1" Kevlar tweeter and 4" woven Kevlar woofer. This fantastic quality monitor is suitable for professional recording and broadcasting studios, engineers, producers and mixers.
The new V-Series combines the best of modern technology while getting back to what made KRK an industry standard in professional studios for the past 30 years running.
Using Kevlar for both the woofer and tweeter these KRK monitors give you extremely smooth midrange definition without colorization and pristine high-end with tight, controlled low-end, as well as a wide sweet spot and beautiful imaging. An 85W KRK designed, bi-amped Class-D amplifier delivers superior transient speed and up to 110 dB of SPL. KRK's optimized front-ported bass reflex enclosure design avoids boundary coupling to allow flexibility in room positioning. 49 different DSP driven EQ presets deliver superior control for room/desk correction as well as personal taste. The solid aluminium front-baffle and EVA foam pad is like having a built in stabilizer that improves transient response and imaging.
Gorilla Isolation Pad
This high quality Gorilla studio monitor Isolation Pad is designed to isolate studio monitors and speakers from unwanted noise which resonates to the surface where they are situated. Each pad has an additional foam wedge which can be manipulated to angle the speakers resulting in 3 possible combinations.
These essential pads for your studio or home setup are suitable for 3, 4.5, 5" and 6" studio monitor Speakers.
Simply the best value on the market!
KRK V4S4 Black Features & Specifications:
- KRK custom designed Kevlar tweeter
- KRK custom designed Woven Kevlar woofer
- Optimized front ported bass reflex enclosure design
- Bi-amped Class-D amplification
- Acoustic and desk loading condition correction Low Frequency EQ's
- Mid and High Frequency EQ's
- 49 different DSP driven EQ presets give you superior control for room/desk correction as well as personal taste
- Precise input level attenuation switch
- Standby, ground lift, input sensitivity, and logo LED selectors
- Optional protective grille included for mobile broadcast applications
- Friction lock, Neutrik combo (XLR and TRS) connector
- Robust EVA foam pad for non-skid and acoustic isolation
- Universal threaded mounting bracket points
- Configuration: 2-Way
- System Type: Active Studio Monitor
- Low-frequency Transducer: 4 inch woofer, cast aluminium frame, Kevlar cone, ferrite magnet
- High-frequency Transducer: 1" tweeter, Kevlar dome, ferrite magnet
- Frequency Response: (+/- 3dB) 58Hz-19kHz
- Frequency Range: (-10dB) 50Hz-14kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.1kHz
- Power: LF (55 Watts), HF (30 Watts), Total (85 Watts)
- Peak SPL: 110 dBSPL
- Connectors: Balanced 10k ohm XLR / 1/4" combo input, standard IEC power
- Auto-Standby: 30 Minutes
- Enclosure Construction: MDF/Aluminum
- Grille (optional) Perforated steel, powder coated, covers both TWR and WFR
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 10.08" (256mm) x 6.54" (166mm) x 8.58" (218mm)
- Weight: 12.78 lbs (5.8kg)
Gorilla Isolation Pad Features:
- Colour: Anthracite
- Package: Contents: 1 units - Two-component design made of high density acoustic foam
- Dimensions: With Insert: (W x D x H): 170 x 300 x 40 mm / Without Insert (W x D x H): 170 x 270 x 40mm
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.