FBT X-Lite 15A (Pair) with Stands & Cables
This superb value PA speaker package includes:
2 x FBT X-Lite 15A PA Speakers
1 x Speaker Tripod Stand (Pair) with Bag
2 x 6m Male XLR to Female XLR Cable
FBT X-Lite 15A PA Speaker
The FBT X-Lite 15A is a superb sounding active powered 15" PA speaker that provides a powerful 1000W of power to reach the demands of professional applications. With it's lightweight design (each speaker weighs 19kg) it can be easily transported to and from gigs making it ideal for mobile DJ's, along with being installed in clubs.
Your music, your performance or your installation can count on FBT's new X-LITE series of portable powered speaker systems. Constructed out of polypropylene enclosures, the X-LITE series features a sleek design including 3 x carrying handles and 4 x M10 flying points. In addition, the full front grille provides complete protection, delivering elegance and sturdiness.
Features include built-in Class D amplifier modules providing an amazing 1000W of power to satisfy the most demanding applications, whilst the user-friendly DSP allows 4 x EQ preset selection to perfectly tailor the performance of your X-LITE to your sound requirements. In addition, the X-LITE series is truly versatile, offering a professional control panel that allows you to set up configurations with or without subs. Even better - if you do want to extend the X-LITE low frequency response, you can do so with the dedicated X-SUB 18" powered subwoofer.
- ORIGINAL / LIVE: the ideal preset for live sound reinforcement
- FLOOR / VOCAL: a preset to transform your X-LITE cabinet for use as a stage monitor or for vocals
- CLUB: a special preset to deliver a rich, deep bass response that stays easy on listener's ears
- DJ: a preset designed to bring out the best in electronic dance music
Speaker Tripod Stands with Bag
Get a great value pair of speaker stands with carry bag without compromising on strength or build-quality. This quality portable speaker stand package is perfect for mobile discos, bands, other live performers and for a host or other PA applications.
FBT X-Lite 15A Features:
- Polypropylene molded enclosure designed to eliminate unwanted resonances
- Custom FBT Speakers with high linear excursion capability and efficiency
- Compression driver with 25mm (1") throat and 35mm (1.4") voice coil
- 1000W, 2-channel amplifier in Class D for LF and in Class AB for HF with a high dynamics response for a pleasant sound at high volume.
- Universal switching mode power supply 100-240VAC
- DSP with 4 EQ presets designed to tailor the sound of the speaker to various applications and installation environments
- Advanced algorithms for filtering and equalization which alter the dynamics of the low frequency energy according to the selected preset, allowing distortion-free high SPL performance
- Control panel with XLR input and link out , 6.3mm jack stereo input with volume , stereo RCA input with volume , XLR output selector coupled with stereo / mono , HP filter on / off, mic / line , DSP preset selector
- Integrated mixer with two stereo channels , one channel mic / line input and an output coupled XLR mono / stereo to revive the other channel of the stereo signal to another speaker.
- Integrated handles , M10 rigging points for suspended installation, 35mm stand socket and monitor taper, all included to make the speaker adaptable to any application
- 2-way bi-amplified bass reflex
- FBT Custom 380mm (15") LF woofer with 64mm (2.5") voice coil
- FBT 25mm (1") throat /35mm (1.4")voice coil HF compression driver
- 42Hz to 20KHz Frequency Response
- 90° H x 60° V constant directivity horn
- 30° or 45° monitor taper
FBT X-Lite 15A Specifications:
- Built-in amplifier LF/HF: 800/200 W RMS
- Frequency response: 42Hz - 20KHz -6dB
- Low Frequency woofer: 15 - 2.5 coil inch
- High Frequency driver: 1 - 1.4 coil inch
- Maximum SPL cont/peak: 128 dB
- Dispersion: 90°x60° HxV
- Input impedance: 22 Kohm
- Input connector: XLR with loop, jack ST, RCA ST
- Power cord: 5 / 16.4 m/ft
- Net Dimension (WxHxD): 440x735x440 / 17.32x28.93x17.32 mm/inch
- Net Weight: 19/41 Kg/lb
Speaker Stand Kit Features:
- Pair of speaker stands with bag
- Strong and reliable steel construction
- Suitable for most active and passive PA speakers and has standard 35mm poles
- Black powder-coated finish
- Quick-and-simple construction
- No loose parts
- Superb quality and value
Speaker Stand Specifications:
- Height: 100cm - 160cm
- Load Capacity: 50Kgs
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Black powder-coating
- Includes: 2 x stands, 1 x bag
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.