FBT X-4500 Active PA System Package
The FBT X-4500 Active PA System is a superb value speaker package from FBT featuring:
- 2x FBT X-Lite 15A
- 1x FBT X-Sub 18SA
- 1x Gorilla GSS-KIT Speaker Stand Kit
- 3x 6m Male Xlr to Female XLR Cables
FBT X-Lite 15A
The FBT X-Lite 15A is a superb sounding active powered 15" PA speaker that provides a powerful 1000W of power to reach the demands of professional applications. With it's lightweight design (each speaker weighs 19kg) it can be easily transported to and from gigs making it ideal for mobile DJ's, along with being installed in clubs.
Your music, your performance or your installation can count on FBT's new X-LITE series of portable powered speaker systems. Constructed out of polypropylene enclosures, the X-LITE series features a sleek design including 3 x carrying handles and 4 x M10 flying points. In addition, the full front grille provides complete protection, delivering elegance and sturdiness.
Features include built-in Class D amplifier modules providing an amazing 1000W of power to satisfy the most demanding applications, whilst the user-friendly DSP allows 4 x EQ preset selection to perfectly tailor the performance of your X-LITE to your sound requirements. In addition, the X-LITE series is truly versatile, offering a professional control panel that allows you to set up configurations with or without subs. Even better - if you do want to extend the X-LITE low frequency response, you can do so with the dedicated X-SUB 18" powered subwoofer.
- ORIGINAL / LIVE: the ideal preset for live sound reinforcement
- FLOOR / VOCAL: a preset to transform your X-LITE cabinet for use as a stage monitor or for vocals
- CLUB: a special preset to deliver a rich, deep bass response that stays easy on listener's ears
- DJ: a preset designed to bring out the best in electronic dance music
FBT X-Sub 18SA
The X-Sub 18SA by FBT is a professional 18" PA subwoofer that makes a great addition to any PA or DJ speaker system, especially the FBT X-Lite and X-Pro series speakers.Designed as the perfect partner for the X-LITE and X-PRO series, FBT introduces the new X-SUB 18SA powered subwoofer. Loaded with a single 18" heavy duty woofer, the X-SUB 18SA is controlled by a 1200W Class D amplifier with DSP at 4 presets allowing perfect tailoring of the extended low frequency to the mid-high. The rugged plywood enclosure is built to withstand touring conditions, yet crafted with Italian style to suit the most elegant fixed installations. Finally, the M20 thread allows for pole mounting on a 3-way system design.
Here we have the best selling Gorilla GSS-Kit high-quality PA speaker tripod stand package that includes a LIFETIME WARRANTY. This complete PA stand kit comprises of a pair of compact tripod PA speaker stands and a high-quality carry bag and is perfect for mobile DJs, bands and other live performers who take their show on the road.
Unlike much cheaper kits, the GSS-Kit comes equipped with heavy-duty steel speaker stands. With more and more performers using active (powered) speakers, which have onboard amplification and are much heavier than their passive counterparts, it is important to choose speaker stands that can handle the extra weight without buckling or becoming unstable. The speaker stands in the GSS-KIT each have a maximum loading of 50KG which makes them ideal for more heavy-duty applications.
Each speaker stand is fully height-adjustable from 100-160cm meaning they can be tailored to the venue you are playing. These stands are quick and easy to set-up/break-down and fully-integrated toughened plastic fittings mean that there are no loose parts that can easily get forgotten or lost in transit from gig-to gig. A safety locking pin is used in each stand to add additional strength and security to the stand and provide peace-of-mind for the performer.
This pair of stands is supplied with a high-quality carry bag which makes the speakers easier to carry from gig-to-gig and also helps to protect the stands from knocks and scuffs when on-the-road or in storage.
X-Lite 15A Features
- Polypropylene molded enclosure designed to eliminate unwanted resonances
- Custom FBT Speakers with high linear excursion capability and efficiency
- Compression driver with 25mm (1") throat and 35mm (1.4") voice coil
- 1000W, 2-channel amplifier in Class D for LF and in Class AB for HF with a high dynamics response for a pleasant sound at high volume.
- Universal switching mode power supply 100-240VAC
- DSP with 4 EQ presets designed to tailor the sound of the speaker to various applications and installation environments
- Advanced algorithms for filtering and equalization which alter the dynamics of the low frequency energy according to the selected preset, allowing distortion-free high SPL performance
- Control panel with XLR input and link out , 6.3mm jack stereo input with volume , stereo RCA input with volume , XLR output selector coupled with stereo / mono , HP filter on / off, mic / line , DSP preset selector
- Integrated mixer with two stereo channels , one channel mic / line input and an output coupled XLR mono / stereo to revive the other channel of the stereo signal to another speaker.
- Integrated handles , M10 rigging points for suspended installation, 35mm stand socket and monitor taper, all included to make the speaker adaptable to any application
- 2-way bi-amplified bass reflex
- FBT Custom 380mm (15") LF woofer with 64mm (2.5") voice coil
- FBT 25mm (1") throat /35mm (1.4")voice coil HF compression driver
- 42Hz to 20KHz Frequency Response
- 90° H x 60° V constant directivity horn
- 30° or 45° monitor taper
X-Lite 15A Specifications
- Built-in amplifier LF/HF: 800/200 W RMS
- Frequency response: 42Hz - 20KHz -6dB
- Low Frequency woofer: 15 - 2.5 coil inch
- High Frequency driver: 1 - 1.4 coil inch
- Maximum SPL cont/peak: 128 dB
- Dispersion: 90°x60° HxV
- Input impedance: 22 Kohm
- Input connector: XLR with loop, jack ST, RCA ST
- Power cord: 5 / 16.4 m/ft
- Net Dimension (WxHxD): 440x735x440 / 17.32x28.93x17.32 mm/inch
- Net Weight: 19/41 Kg/lb
X-Sub 18SA Features
- Compact band-pass design subwoofer with high SPL and punch
- 460mm (18") high excursion woofer with 75 mm (3") voice coil
- Frequency response from 38Hz to 120Hz
- 1200W Class D power amplifier with switch mode supply
- Digital Signal processor with 6 presets, 2 equalization with 2 LPF crossover settings
- Control panel with stereo combo XLR/Jack in/outs, Stereo XLR HP-Filter outs, Volume, EQ presets, phase reversal switch 0°-180°, status LED indicators
- 18mm plywood cabinet with scratch & scuff resistant paint finish
- M20 (20mm) top mount speaker stand socket, two FBT design aluminum handles, 100mm optional wheels
- Provides additional low frequency reinforcement when used along with X-PRO or X-LITE speaker series
X-Sub 18SA Specifications
- Configuration: 1 Way
- Built-in amplifier LF/HF: 1200W RMS
- Frequency response: 38Hz to 120Hz
- Low Frequency woofer: 18Maximum SPL cont/peak: 136dB Half-space
- Dispersion: Omnidirectional
- Input impedance: 22 Kohm
- Input connector: XLR/Jack Combo (Stereo)
- Power cord: 5m / 16.4ft - IEC
- Net Dimension (WxHxD): 510 x 692 x 650 mm / 20.07 x 27.24 x 25.59 in
- Net Weight: 42kg / 92.59 lb
- Transport Dimension (WxHxD): 700 x 840 x 800 mm / 27.55 x 33.07 x 31.49 in
- Transport Weight: 46kg / 101.41lb
- Pair of speaker stands with bag
- Strong and reliable steel construction
- Suitable for most active and passive PA speakers and has standard 35mm poles
- Black powder-coated finish
- Quick-and-simple construction
- No loose parts
- Superb quality and value
- Height: 100cm - 160cm
- Load Capacity: 45Kgs
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Black powder-coating
- Includes: 2 x stands, 1 x bag
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.