FBT VN2000 Ventis Speaker System
This superb sounding FBT VN2000 Ventis Speaker and subwoofer PA System includes:
- 2x FBT Ventis 206A
- 2x FBT Subline 112SA
- 2x 84 - 112cm Satellite Speaker Poles
- 4x 6M XLR Cables
FBT Ventis 206A
The FBT Ventis 206A is an active powered PA speaker that can used for a variety of applications, such as in clubs, bars, for mobile DJ's and in auditoriums. It features 900W RMS (700W LF, 200W HF) power. The speaker also includes M10 rigging points for fixed installation and if you need to transport this speaker to and from gigs it has an integrate rear handle that makes it a breeze!
Comprising four versatile loudspeaker enclosures for either portable use or fixed installation and available in either passive or bi-amplified versions, each of the models the VENTIS 115, 112, 110, and 206 has been designed to meet the highest standards in both performance and aesthetic appeal.
The multi-purpose VENTIS 206 can be deployed as a front fill, an under-balcony fill, as a main providing pristine speech intelligibility or simply as the full-range companion of a subwoofer. Constructed in 12mm birch plywood, the 206 has an integrated rear handle, an optional mounting bracket and, most importantly, an astonishing size to SPL ratio.
Power for the active VENTIS models comes courtesy of a specially designed, Italian made switching mode amplifier module. Low frequencies are driven by a highly efficient 700W RMS (full bridge) Class-D topology, operating with extremely low THD. For the HF stage, a 200W RMS performance is delivered via a meticulously crafted Class-H / AB design.
Finally, DSP on-board the VENTIS enclosures is both user friendly and powerful. Located on the rear of each enclosure, a menu-driven system is navigated via a single rotary control with push-to-select functionality. A total of 6 pre-optimised settings are available (see below), plus 2 further slots for users to form their own designs, using 5 parametric equalizers per slot. Also available is a high-pass filter, a mic/line selector, low, mid and high tone settings and an optional delay of between 0 and 3.5 metres. Finally, users can exclusively choose between two limiter modes, MAX-SPL or MAX-QUALITY, to best suit their performance.
FBT Subline 112SA
The FBT Subline 112SA is an active powered 12" PA subwoofer that delivers an impressive 700W RMS power and 1400W peak power. It features a digital signal processor that has 8 built-in presets that allow you to match it with other FBT speakers and subwoofers who also share the same presets. This means you can perfect the sound of your FBT PA setup to whatever venue they're located in.
The SUBline series has been completely redesigned and consists of 112SA, 115SA, 118SA, 218SA active and 118S and 218S passive subwoofer models, all bass-reflex , built in birch plywood and aimed to extend the low frequency response to a wide range of FBT speaker systems.
Created with the aim to maximize SPL/SIZE ratio, they have Class D amplifiers, switch mode power supply and Digital Signal Processor with presets to match any other FBT speaker.
With IN/OUT stereo connectors, it is possible to use only one subwoofer with Left and Right speakers
Optional wheels, ergonomic integrated carrying handles and tour-grade plywood cabinets allow an easy transport.
FBT Ventis 206A
- 2-way, bi-amplified, bass reflex design
- Biamped: 700W RMS LF and 200W RMS HF power amplifiers in Class D for LF and in Class H/AB for HF
- Digital Signal Processor with graphic display
- 15 mm (0.59) birch plywood scratch resistant enclosure and internal bracing
- High efficiency switch mode power supply
- Control Panel features balanced XLR/Jack input, XLR LINK OUT, 2 x Volume, RCA Stereo input, DSP display with rotative encoder and push
- 2x165mm (6.5) LF woofer with 38mm (1.5) voice coil, custom made for FBT
- 25mm (1) exit throat B&C HF compression driver with 36mm (1.4) voice coil
- Frequency response from 70Hz to 20 kHz
- 70°H x 50°V Constant Directivity Rotatable Horn
- 6 x M10 suspension points, wall bracket mount thread, 35mm (1 3/8) top-hat
- One integrated handle
- 12mm (0.47) birch plywood scratch resistant enclosure and internal bracing
- ORIGINAL / LIVE The renowned, smooth FBT sound
- VOCAL A special EQ setting to maximise speech intelligibility
- DJ Designed to keep the energy high and your audience dancing
- TOURING The reliability and the roar of the industrys most popular touring systems
- LOUDNESS The ultimate preset for listening at a medium or low volume
- WARM A special setting to emphasise full-bodied, low-mid frequencies.
- Configuration: 2 way
- Built-in amplifier LF/HF: 700/200 W RMS
- Built-in amplifier peak LF/HF: 1400/400 W
- Frequency response: 70Hz - 20KHz -6dB
- Low Frequency woofer: 2x6.5 - 1.5 coil mm
- High Frequency driver: 1 - 1.4 coil mm
- Maximum SPL cont/peak: 124/131 dB
- Dispersion: 70° x 50° rotatable HxV
- Input impedance: 640 Kohm
- AC Power requirements: 640 VA
- Input connector: XLR with loop, RCA ST
- Power cord: 5/16.4 m
- Net Dimension (WxHxD): 190x560x260 / 7.48x22.04x10.23 mm
- Net Weight: 12.3/27.11 Kg
FBT Subline 112SA
- Bass-reflex design with high SPL and punch
- 320mm (12) high excursion magnet woofer with 75mm (3) voice coil
- Frequency response from 40Hz to 140Hz
- New amplifier engineered and manufactured by FBT, 700W RMS LF in Class D
- Digital Signal processor with 8 presets, 2 equalization with 2 LPF Crossover settings, cardioid configuration
- Control panel with Stereo XLR in/outs, Volume, EQ presets, 8 steps Delay from 0.25m to 3.5m, Phase Reversal Switch 0°-180°, 3 status LED indicators
- 15 mm (0.59) birch plywood scratch resistant enclosure with internal bracing
- M20 (20mm) top mount speaker stand socket and two aluminum ergonomic FBT handles
- Configuration: 1 way
- Built-in amplifier LF/HF: 700 W RMS
- Built-in amplifier peak LF/HF: 1400 W
- Frequency response: 42Hz - 140Hz -6dB
- Low Frequency woofer: 12 - 2.5 coil inch
- Maximum SPL cont/peak: 129/133 half-space dB
- Dispersion: omnidirectional HxV
- Input impedance: 22 Kohm
- Crossover Frequency: 90 or 140Hz KHz
- AC Power requirements: 640 VA
- Input connector: stereo XLR with loop, HP out
- Power cord: 5/16.4 m/ft
- Net Dimension (WxHxD): 430x447x480 / 16.9x21.5x18.9 mm/inch
- Net Weight: 23./50.7 kg/lb
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.