FBT ProMaxx 114a (Pair) with Stands & Cables
This fantastic quality PA speaker package includes:
2 x FBT ProMaxx 114a PA Speakers
1 x Gorilla Speaker Stands (Pair) with Bag
2 x 6m Male XLR to Female XLR Cables
FBT ProMaxx 114a PA Speaker
The FBT ProMaxX 114a is a superb sounding active powered 14" PA speaker that provides 900W of power and meets the demands of professional applications. Its fantastic lightweight design means that it can be easily transported from gig to gig, making it ideal for mobile DJs as well as a permanent installation in bars and clubs.
With a specially developed polypropylene cabinet and stylish full grille aesthetic, the new PROMAXX by FBT represents the next step in the evolution of a portable sound classic.
Equipped with custom FBT speakers complete with B&C's renowned compression driver technology, PROMAXX combines true made-in-Italy quality and style. At its heart is a purpose-built FBT amplifier module with a switch-mode power supply. For the low frequency section, 700W RMS is driven via a highly efficient Class-D topology, boasting extremely low THD. For HF, meanwhile, 200W RMS is delivered by a Class-H / AB design chosen to ensure the highest definition of audio performance at high frequencies.
Also onboard is a powerful digital signal processing (DSP) platform made available to users of all levels thanks to an intuitive graphical user interface. Located on the rear of the enclosure, the menu-driven system is navigated via a single rotary control with push-to-select functionality.
Users can choose between 6 equalizer presets, each carefully designed by FBT engineers to ensure that every application is catered for (see below). Additionally, 2 preset slots are available for users to form their own designs, using 5 parametric equalizers per slot. Also available is a high-pass filter, a mic/line selector, low, mid and high tone settings and an optional delay of between 0 and 3.5 metres. Finally, users can exclusively choose between two limiter modes, MAX-SPL or MAX-QUALITY, to best suit their performance.
The PROMAXX feature-set is matched by the enclosure's versatility, with options for pole-mounting, wall-hanging, suspension or even deployment in an array. The result is the most accessible PROMAXX yet.
Presets for every occasion:
- ORIGINAL / LIVE The renowned, smooth FBT sound
- VOCAL A special EQ setting to maximise speech intelligibility
- DJ Designed to keep the energy high and your audience dancing
- TOURING The reliability and the roar of the industry's most popular touring systems
- LOUDNESS The ultimate preset for listening at a medium or low volume
- WARM A special setting to emphasise full-bodied, low-mid frequencies.
Gorilla PA Speaker Stands & Bag
Here we have the best selling Gorilla GSS-Kit high-quality PA speaker tripod stand package that includes a LIFETIME WARRANTY. This complete PA stand kit comprises of a pair of compact tripod PA speaker stands and a high-quality carry bag and is perfect for mobile DJs, bands and other live performers who take their show on the road.
Unlike much cheaper kits, the GSS-Kit comes equipped with heavy-duty steel speaker stands. With more and more performers using active (powered) speakers, which have onboard amplification and are much heavier than their passive counterparts, it is important to choose speaker stands that can handle the extra weight without buckling or becoming unstable. The speaker stands in the GSS-KIT each have a maximum loading of 50KG which makes them ideal for more heavy-duty applications.
Each speaker stand is fully height-adjustable from 100-160cm meaning they can be tailored to the venue you are playing. These stands are quick and easy to set-up/break-down and fully-integrated toughened plastic fittings mean that there are no loose parts that can easily get forgotten or lost in transit from gig-to gig. A safety locking pin is used in each stand to add additional strength and security to the stand and provide peace-of-mind for the performer.
This pair of stands is supplied with a high-quality carry bag which makes the speakers easier to carry from gig-to-gig and also helps to protect the stands from knocks and scuffs when on-the-road or in storage.
ProMaxx 114a Features:
- 2-way, bi-amplified, bass reflex design cabinet
- Biamped: 700W RMS LF, 200W RMS HF, power amplifiers in Class D for LF and in Class H/AB for HF with switch mode power supplies
- Digital signal processor with graphic display
- Control Panel features balanced XLR/Jack input, XLR LINK OUT, 2 x Volume, RCA Stereo input, DSP display with rotative encoder and push
- 2 x M10 suspension points, 35 mm (1,3/8") top-hat speaker stand socket, wall bracket mount flange plate
- 90°H x 60°V constant directivity horn
- Front of House or Stage Floor Monitor: with 12°, 40° and 55° monitoring angles
- 355mm (14") LF woofer with 75mm (3") voice coil, custom made for FBT
- 35mm (1.4") throat exit B&C HF magnet compression driver with 64mm (2.5") voice coil
- Frequency response from 45Hz to 20KHz
- Sturdy, gas-injected polypropylene moulded enclosures, engineered to contain undesired resonance
- Extremely light only 17.4kg
- Compact Dimensions: ProMaxX 114A uses the same size gas-injected polypropylene molded enclosure as the ProMaxX 112A, but features a 14" LF
- Woofer for lower frequency SPL
ProMaxx 114a Specifications:
- Configuration: 2 Way
- Built in amplifier: 900w (700w LF + 200w HF)
- Built in amplifier peak: 1800w (1400w LF + 400w HF)
- Frequency Response: 45Hz - 20kHz -6dB
- Low Frequency Woofer: 14" with 3" VC
- High Frequency driver: 1.4" with 2.5" VC
- Maximum SPL continuous/peak: 127/135.5dB SPL
- Dispersion (HxV): 90° x 60°
- Input Impedance: 22kOhm
- AC power requirements: 640VA
- Input Connector: XLR/Jack Combo socket with XLR link out, RCA stereo input
Gorilla GSS-Kit Features:
- Pair of speaker stands with bag
- Strong and reliable steel construction
- Suitable for most active and passive PA speakers and has standard 35mm poles
- Black powder-coated finish
- Quick-and-simple construction
- No loose parts
- Superb quality and value
Gorilla GSS-Kit Specifications:
- Height: 100cm - 160cm
- Load Capacity: 50Kgs
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Black powder-coating
- Includes: 2 x stands, 1 x bag
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.