Electro-Voice ZLX12P & ELX118P Active PA Package
From 1st May until the 30th June 2019 Electro-Voice are offering £40 cashback when you purchase a pair of brand new ZLX active speakers! To enter the Promotion, entrants must register the reference action code as well as their details (full name, postal address, country, phone number, e-mail address) via www.promo-ev.com.
This is a fantastic value bundle the Electro-Voice ZLX12P PA speaker which comes as a pair along with two ELX118P subwoofers, speaker poles, XLR cables and (for a limited time) two speaker bags. This handy package contains everything you could need for a full live audio set up and the whole thing includes:
- 2x Electro-Voice ZLX12P Active Speakers
- 2x Electro-Voice ELX118P Active Subwoofers
- 2x Electro-Voice ASP-1 Speaker poles
- 2x 6m XLR Cables
- 2x 3m XLR Cables
- 2x Free Speaker Bags (for limited time only)
Electro-Voice ZLX12P Active Speakers:
Designed to give you power and performance beyond the scope of other small-format loudspeakers, Electro Voice ZLX-12P Powered Loudspeakers are the standout among speakers designed for smaller-venue sound reinforcement or stage-monitoring. For the power you need at your gigs, the ZLX offers the best features in its price range.
The powered ZLX models cut through the competition with the most complete and innovative package of features in their class - all of which work together to make it quicker and easier than ever to take control of your sound, whatever the show.
With ZLX, Electro-Voice set out with a singular goal: to deliver best-in-class performance across every detail. ZLX combines decades of proven pro-audio engineering know-how with a bold new look and user-friendly features that give you an extraordinary amount of control over your sound -- all with the renowned EV quality and reliability the pros trust.
Electro-Voice ELX118P Active Subwoofers:
Electro-Voice ELX118P Live X series active sub features the latest Electro-Voice-engineered 18" woofer. With a generous 700W Class-D high efficiency amp, 134dB SPL output, and a 42Hz-100Hz frequency response you'll be able to shake, rattle, and roll the crowd with aurally pleasing low end. It also features an XLR combo jack and XLR link output as well as easy-to use controls. The Electrovoice ELX118P is constructed of 9-ply, 15mm plywood, and is internally braced, making it sturdy yet completely portable. It has built-in side handles for transport, and 35mm pole mount socket for convenient mounting of other speakers from the Live X series above it.
Electro-Voice ASP-1 Telescopic Pole:
Electrovoice ASP-1 Telescopic Pole Speaker Mount 1 3/8" 35mm Top Hat 36" - 60". The Electro-Voice ASP-1 telescopic pole is an accessory pole that attaches to the top of the SB122 bass module, allowing the addition of a small full range speaker such as the Zx1 or Sx80 for a more complete system. It can be adjusted for height from 36 to 60" so that you can position it right where you need it.
- 12-inch woofer and 1.5-inch high-frequency titanium compression driver
- LCD display and unique single-knob DSP control with presets -- quickly optimize ZLX to suit your performance style and space
- Input level meters and independent amplifier control- ensure optimal gain structure in seconds
- Custom-built 1000-W Class-D amplifier for best-in-class sound
- Lightweight, 34.3 lbs, super-durable composite construction
- Unique hi/lo grip design for effortless pole mounting and portability
- Patented split-baffle design for superior driver time alignment and enhanced sonic impact and intelligibility
- Power: 1000 W (Class D)
- SPL: 126 dBmax SPL
- Frequency Range: 50 Hz - 20 kHz
- Woofer: 12 inch woofer
- Tweeter: 1.5 inch high-frequency titanium compression driver
- Electro-Voice ZLX12P Weight: 34.3 lbs (15.6 kg)
Electro-Voice ELX118P Active Subwoofers
- Electro Voice ELX118P Sub Designed for Pro Music, and other applications.
- 18" woofer for powerful, engaging bass response
- 32Hz - 130Hz frequency range; 134dB max SPL
- Electro Voice 700W Class D lightweight amplifier - runs cool without fans
- Rugged wood cabinet - supports pole-mounted or stacked configurations
- Freq. Response (-3dB): 42Hz-100Hz
- Freq. Range (-10dB): 32Hz-130Hz
- Max. Measured SPL: 134dB
- Coverage (Horiz. x Vert.): Omnidirectional
- ElectroVoice ELX118P Sub Power Handling: 700W
- LF Transducer: (1) EVS-18K, 457mm (18") Woofer
- HF Transducer: N/A
- Crossover Frequency: 100Hz
- Connectors: (1) XLR/TRS Combo Jack, (1) XLR Link Output
- Enclosure Material: 9-ply, 15mm Plywood, Internally Braced, with Textured Paint
- Grille: 18GA Steel with Black Powdercoat
- Electro Voice ELX118P Dimensions (WxHxD): 507mm x 661mm x 574mm (19.98" x 26.02" x 22.60")
- Electro Voice ELX118P Net Weight: 31.7kg (69.7lb.)
Electro-Voice ASP-1 Telescopic Pole
- Height adjusts from 36-60"
- Fits most speakers and subwoofers with 1-3/8" stand cups
- Supports speakers and subwoofers up to 80 lbs
- Durable, powder-coat finish
- 1000 W (Class D); 126 dB max SPL; 50 Hz - 20 kHz
- 12" woofer and 1.5" high-frequency titanium compression driver
- 34.3 lbs (15.6 kg)
- Case Material: 9-ply, 15mm Plywood, Internally Braced, with Texured Paint
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 42 Hz - 100 Hz Hz
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): 32 Hz - 130 Hz Hz
- Max. SPL/1m: 134 dB
- Speaker: (1) EVS-18K, 18 inch Woofer
- Crossover Frequency: 100 Hz
- Input: XLR/TRS Combo Jack
- Output: XLR Link
- Grill: 18GA Steel with Black Powdercoat
- Dimensions: 26.02 x 19.96 x 22.6 inches (661x507x574mm)
- Weight: 69.89 lbs (31.7 kg)
- Dimensions and Weight in Packaging
- Base Item
- Shipping Weight: 78 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 25 x 22 x 28 in
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.