dB Technologies ES-1002
The dB Technologies ES-1002 is a compact column array speaker system that can be set up and taken down quickly and easily making it perfect for anyone who transports their sound system to and from gigs such as mobile DJ's and musicians. The powerful and crisp sound produced by the dB Technologies ES-1002 will please even the most demanding of performers.
ES1002 comes with 1 subwoofer and 1 column top, both powered by a class D DIGIPRO G3 amplifier delivering 1800 W peak.
The top satellite is equipped with 8x4 mid-woofers, whose alignment allows an asymmetrical vertical coverage, avoiding any useless dispersion of the sound above the audience. Moreover, each mid-range woofer is provided with a newly designed phase-plug able to widen the horizontal coverage while guaranteeing a perfect intelligibility of the vocal range from every listening position.
The sub encompasses 2X12 woofers in bass-reflex configuration, the amp module and the control panel, whose inclined design improves usability. I/O section allows to connect up to 2 INPUTS (XLR mono and RCA stereo with independent volume controls) and provides a balanced link out to feed a second system or a stage monitor.
A rotary with 8 preset EQ helps users to perfectly tune the system, adapting it to different environments and uses (playback, live music, speech etc.).
The enclosures of both top and sub are made of plywood, coated with a durable scratch-resistant finish, which makes ES1002 truly road-ready.
- Bi-amped 1800 w active pa system
- Improved power/size ratio
- Extra-precise coverage dispersion (horizontal and vertical)
- New phase-plug design for perfect intelligibility
- Enhanced usability for control panel
- 8 EQ presets
- Speaker Type: BI-Amped Mono Column System
- Frequency Response [-3dB]: 43-20.000 Hz
- Usable Bandwidth [-10 dB]: 56 - 18.000 Hz
- Max SPL: 130.7 dB
- MF - HF: 8x 4"
- Type MF - HF: Neodymium
- LF: 2x 12"
- Directivity (HxV): 97x60 degrees
- Amp Technology: Digipro G3
- Amp Class: Class-D
- Power Amp Peak: 1800 W
- Controller: DSP 24 Bit/48 kHz
- System Presets: Flat - Bass boost - Bass reduction - Playback - Speech - Long throw - HPF 80 Hz - HPF 120 Hz
- Limiter: Dual Active, Peak, RMS, Thermal
- Controls: DSP rotary encoder, volume controls, MIC/LINE Switch
- Crossover Frequency LF-HF: 160 Hz
- Mains Connections: VDE
- Signal Input: 1x Combo (XLR/Jack) balanced/unbalanced input Mic/Line, 1x RCA stereo input
- Signal Out: 1x XLR balanced output with aux volume + 1x speakon to top
- Housing (Subwoofer): Black Painted Plywood
- Housing (Tops): Multiplex Plywood
- Handles: 3 (1 on top + 1 each side on sub)
- Pole Mount: 36 mm (M20 threaded hole)
- Width (Top): 110 mm (4.33 in)
- Height (Top): 905 mm (35.63 in)
- Depth (Top): 160 mm (6.3 in)
- Width (Subwoofer): 360 mm (14.17 in)
- Height (Subwoofer): 680 mm (26.77 in)
- Depth (Subwoofer): 545 mm (21.46 in)
- Weight (Top): 5.8 Kg 12.79 lbs
- Weight (Subwoofer): 29.3 Kg 64.59 lbs
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.