Alto TS312 (Pair) & TS318S (Pair) with Poles & Cables
This is a fantastic value package deal for two Alto TS312 PA speakers and two Alto TS318S subwoofers. This impressive set of speakers from a well-trusted name in audio equipment have been designed to compliment each other perfectly so will give you a high quality, fully-rounded sound. The addition of two professional speaker poles and 6m XLR cables altogether makes this amazing value and the whole bundle includes:
- 2x Alto TS312
- 2x Alto TS318S
- 2x Gorilla Satellite Speaker Poles
- 4x 6m XLR Cables
The Alto TS312 continues the excellent sound quality and performance of its predecessor and actually improves on it. The TS212 produced 550W of RMS power, while the new TS3 series speakers, including the TS312, produce a mighty 1000W of RMS power! The lightweight design of the Alto TS312 speaker makes is the sensible choice for anyone who needs a speaker that is easy to transport and set up.
The all-new Alto Professional TS3 Series of professional loudspeakers deliver solutions for every performance and installation challenge. With 2000 watts of explosive bi-amplified power and newly-designed transducers, these speaker systems deliver truly high-performance audio, without compromise or restriction. Their elegant industrial design, lightweight but rugged construction, versatile mounting/placement application and intuitive user interface achieves a level of excellence and refinement that exceeds expectations.
This is the Alto TS318S Subwoofer; part of Alto's latest range of subwoofers designed to complement their TS3 PA speakers. All of Alto's TS3 subwoofer range are designed so that they can be used alongside other brands of speakers as well thanks to the six selectable DSP output modes meaning you won't have to break the bank just to get the best out this brilliant sub. The TS318S features a rock solid braced ported enclosure made from vibration-absoribing dense wood that dramatically reduces cabinet resonance and does all the work of delivering a smooth, powerful bass so that your speakers don't have to.
Add a Rock-Solid Foundation to Your Music
There are times when your sound system needs additional low-frequency output and "punch". For those situations, Alto Professional proudly offers the TS318 powered subwoofer. This subwoofer extends the bass response of virtually any fullrange speaker, relieving that speaker of the difficult task of having to reproduce the low bass frequencies. The result? A system with stunning wide-range response characterised by dramatic, impactful low frequencies and effortless, undistorted mids and highs. The listening audience will hear everything with perfect clarity, from the lowest bass synth tones to the highest percussion bells and everything in between.
TS318S features a rugged, long-excursion woofer mounted in a solidly-braced ported enclosure, computer-optimised for powerful low-frequency performance. The enclosure itself is made from a dense wood composite. This strong, resonant-free material has virtually perfect acoustic characteristics, which ensures that the subwoofers' output is always clear and impactful. Conventional enclosures with flex-prone thin metal or plastic walls actually rob the speaker of acoustic impact by dissipating the driver's energy as cabinet vibration. A sturdy, braced wood composite enclosure doesn't waste the driver's motion as cabinet resonance.
The Perfect Match
Strong, clear output is only half the battle, however in order for a subwoofer to be part of an ideal speaker system, it has to blend seamlessly with the companion speaker. This is where the Alto Professional's TS318S truly excels. All TS300-series subwoofers have a choice of six selectable DSP output modes, so the subwoofer's frequency response and crossover frequency are perfectly-matched to the speaker it's being used with. Four of these six output options match the subwoofer perfectly with Alto TS2 and TS3 full-range speakers, while the other two output options (Hi-Pass or Bypass mode) ensure a perfect match even with non-Alto full-range speakers.
Precision-Engineered for Performance
Our computer design techniques feature advancements such as Finite Element Analysis (FEA), which enables us to optimise the speaker's magnetic structure and maintain a tight voice coil gap for maximum sensitivity. Our voice coils themselves have extremely tight windings that ensure maximum utilisation of the input signal and our adhesives exhibit unrivalled consistency and durability under high temperature conditions for unsurpassed system reliability. TS318S features an onboard 2000-watt amplifier (1000 watts continuous) with proprietary limiting circuitry that provides electronic clip, thermal and transducer overload protection, ensuring that the system always sounds clean and clear, no matter how hard it's pushed.
Gorilla GSP-80 80cm Satellite Speaker Poles
Pair of professional 80cm satellite speaker poles for fitting between bass bins and top speaker cabinets in mobile PA systems. These strong, steel speaker poles are finished in black and look the part when used with any professional mobile PA system. 35mm in diameter, the Gorilla GSP-80 poles are designed to fit any standard top hat speaker fitting for security and stability.
Gorilla stands are professional support solutions for gigging professionals, offering DJ, speaker and lighting stands for mobile discos, band and other live performers.
Alto TS312 Features and Specifications
- 2000W peak, 1000W continuous Class D power
- 12-inch (305 mm) LF driver, 3-inch (76 mm) high-temperature voice coil
- 1.4-inch (35 mm) neodymium magnet HF driver with precision wave guide
- High quality, lightweight, cabinet design for easy transport, set up and installation
- Pole-mountable, wedge monitor, bracket installation or flown application with integralM10 suspension points
- Integrated 2-channel mixer with dual XLR ¼-inch combo mic/line inputs, independent level controls, XLR Link output, Contour EQ switch and Ground-Lift switch
- Custom engineered high-efficiency class D amplifiers with passive cooling design No fan means the speaker runs cleaner, quieter and has greater long-term reliability
- Design Origin: Designed and tuned in the USA
- Output Power: 2000 W peak (1300 LF + 700 HF) 1000 W continuous RMS (650 LF + 350 HF)
- LF Driver: 12-inch (305 mm) LF driver, 3-inch (76 mm) high-temperature voice coil
- HF Driver: 1.4-inch (35 mm) neodymium magnet HF driver with precision wave guide
- Crossover: 2 kHz
- Maximum SPL: Maximum SPL: 131 dB peak, 128 dB continuous (dB SPL @ 1 m)
- Frequency Response: 53 Hz20 kHz (+/- 3 dB
- Frequency Range: 46 Hz22 kHz (-10 dB)
- Horn Coverage: 90° H x 60° V nominal
- Equalization: Contour Switch Low and High Frequency +3dB Boost
- Connectors: (2) XLR/TRS ¼ (6.35 mm) combo inputs, (1) XLR link output, (1) IEC power cable input
- Controls: (2) Volume, Power on/off switch, Contour switch, Ground-Lift switch
- Indicators: 2 x Power LED (front and rear), Clip limiter LED
- Protection: Electronic clip, Thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Power Connection: IEC with Mains Fuse
- AC Voltage Input: 100,110-120,220240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal, injection-molded, polypropylene enclosure, with perforated steel grille
- Mounting/Installation: 36 mm standard pole mount, Wall or ceiling mount using TSB125 bracket, Flown application with integral M10 suspension points, Wedge monitor
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 23.8 x 13.9 x 13.8 / 605mm x 354mm x 350mm
- Net Weight: 35.9 lbs. / 16.3 kg.
Alto TS318S Features and Specifications
- Driver: 18-inch with high-temperature, long-throw voice coil
- Amplifier: 1000W continuous, 2000W peak Class D power
- XLR outputs, with six discreet output modes for ideal matching with companion speaker
- Extended LF switch for increased EQ control
- Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Integrated 35mm pole socket
- Rugged, mar-resistant splatter-spray finish always looks good, even with heavy use
- Designed and tuned in the USA
- Output Power: 2000W peak, 1000W continuous
- Transducer Low: 18" (381mm) woofer
- Frequency Response: 44Hz - 86Hz (-3dB)
- Frequency Range: 37 - 97Hz (-10dB)
- Maximum SPL: 133dB (@ 1m)
- Connections: (2) XLR+1/4" (6.35mm) inputs; (2) XLR outputs; (1) IEC power cable input
- External Controls:
- Volume control
- Signal/clip limiter with LED
- DSP output mode switch with LED
- Polarity-reverse switch with LED
- Extended low-frequency switch with LED
- Power switch with LED
- Electronic Protections: Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Enclosure: Internally braced MDF cabinet; 36mm mounting pole socket on top panel
- Connection: Standard IEC cable
- Input Voltage: 110120, 220240VAC; 50/60Hz
- Consumption: 1000W
- Fuse: T10AL AC250V (110120V) or T5AL AC250V (220240V)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 26.8 x 21 x 24.7" / 680 x 533 x 628mm
- Weight: 86.4 lbs / 39.2kg
Gorilla GSP-80 80cm Satellite Speaker Poles Features and Specifications
- Lifetime Gorilla Stands Warranty!
- 80cm Poles
- Strong Steel Construction
- Hard-Wearing Black Finish
- Standard 35mm Diameter
- Packaged in Pairs
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.