Alto TS312 & Alto TS215S Sub Package
This fantastic value PA package comes with two top 12" speakers along with a 15" subwoofer. The whole package includes:
- 2x Alto TS312 PA Speakers
- 1x Alto TS215S Subwoofer
- 1x Gorilla GSS-Kit
- 3x 6m XLR Cables
The Alto TS312 is an active powered 12" PA speaker that delivers a massive 2000W of peak power and a impressive 1000W of RMS power, making it and ideal speaker for pubs, bars, clubs, mobile DJ's and conference/presentation halls. The Alto TS212 was one of the best selling speakers of the TS2 range and there's no doubt that the TS312 will continue this tradition.
The all-new Alto Professional TS3 Series of professional loudspeakers deliver solutions for every performance and installation challenge. With 2000 watts of explosive bi-amplified power and newly-designed transducers, these speaker systems deliver truly high-performance audio, without compromise or restriction. Their elegant industrial design, lightweight but rugged construction, versatile mounting/placement application and intuitive user interface achieves a level of excellence and refinement that exceeds expectations.
The Alto TS215S is a powered subwoofer with an output peak power of 1250W and can be paired with any full-range speaker system for maximum sound impact. The TS215S is suitable for mobile DJs, touring musicians and club/bar installation.
For those performance situations where additional low-frequency output and punch are required, even beyond the already-impressive bass capability of the TS2 full-range speakers, the new TS2 powered subwoofers are the perfect solution.
This amazing quality, best selling Gorilla GSS-KIT is a pair of PA speaker tripod stands that include a LIFETIME WARRANTY. Get a great value pair of speaker stands with carry bag without compromising on strength or build-quality with the Gorilla Stands GSS-Kit. This quality portable speaker stand package is perfect for mobile discos, bands, other live performers and for a host or other PA applications.
Unlike similar kits, the GSS-Kit uses Gorillas own steel speaker stands rather than cheaper aluminium versions. The improved strength you get with these strong reliable stands makes then suitable for use with most active and passive PA speakers. Be careful when mounting powered speakers on cheaper stands as a lot of lesser stands will not be sufficiently robust for the extra weight of the amp which can lead to bending and buckling. Each tripod stand in the Gorilla GSS-Kit has a superior maximum loading of 50kg.
Each speaker stand is completely height adjustable from 100-160cm and features tough, integrated plastic fittings. By keeping the fixtures as an integral part of the stand, setup and breakdown time is kept to a minimum and there are no loose parts than can be easily lost or left-behind when transporting from gig to gig.
These Gorilla speaker stands come with a strong carry bag which is perfect for transporting them to and from gigs and helps to protect them when in transit or in storage. The bag comes with a full-length fastening which makes the stands easy to unpack and pack-up and two strong carry straps.
- 2000W peak, 1000W continuous Class D power
- 12-inch (305 mm) LF driver, 3-inch (76 mm) high-temperature voice coil
- 1.4-inch (35 mm) neodymium magnet HF driver with precision wave guide
- High quality, lightweight, cabinet design for easy transport, set up and installation
- Pole-mountable, wedge monitor, bracket installation or flown application with integralM10 suspension points
- Integrated 2-channel mixer with dual XLR ¼-inch combo mic/line inputs, independent level controls, XLR Link output, Contour EQ switch and Ground-Lift switch
- Custom engineered high-efficiency class D amplifiers with passive cooling design No fan means the speaker runs cleaner, quieter and has greater long-term reliability
- Design Origin: Designed and tuned in the USA
- Output Power: 2000 W peak (1300 LF + 700 HF) 1000 W continuous RMS (650 LF + 350 HF)
- LF Driver: 12-inch (305 mm) LF driver, 3-inch (76 mm) high-temperature voice coil
- HF Driver: 1.4-inch (35 mm) neodymium magnet HF driver with precision wave guide
- Crossover: 2 kHz
- Maximum SPL: Maximum SPL: 131 dB peak, 128 dB continuous (dB SPL @ 1 m)
- Frequency Response: 53 Hz20 kHz (+/- 3 dB
- Frequency Range: 46 Hz22 kHz (-10 dB)
- Horn Coverage: 90° H x 60° V nominal
- Equalization: Contour Switch Low and High Frequency +3dB Boost
- Connectors: (2) XLR/TRS ¼ (6.35 mm) combo inputs, (1) XLR link output, (1) IEC power cable input
- Controls: (2) Volume, Power on/off switch, Contour switch, Ground-Lift switch
- Indicators: 2 x Power LED (front and rear), Clip limiter LED
- Protection: Electronic clip, Thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Power Connection: IEC with Mains Fuse
- AC Voltage Input: 100,110-120,220240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal, injection-molded, polypropylene enclosure, with perforated steel grille
- Mounting/Installation: 36 mm standard pole mount, Wall or ceiling mount using TSB125 bracket, Flown application with integral M10 suspension points, Wedge monitor
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 23.8 x 13.9 x 13.8 / 605mm x 354mm x 350mm
- Net Weight: 35.9 lbs. / 16.3 kg.
- 1250 watts of peak power output
- Custom engineered high-efficiency Class D amplifiers with passive cooling design - no fan means the speaker runs cleaner, quieter and has greater long-term reliability
- 15-inch high-excursion woofer
- (2) XLR+1/4-inch combo inputs + (2) balanced XLR line outputs
- Polarity Reverse, Full-Range Output and Extended LF controls
- Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Rugged, internally-braced front-ported plywood cabinet
- Integrated 35mm speaker pole socket and M10 rigging points
- Output Power: 1250 W peak, 625 W continuous
- Transducer Low: 15" (381 mm) woofer, 3" (76 mm) voice coil
- Frequency Response: 35-95 Hz (-10 dB)
- Maximum SPL: 129 dB (@ 1 m)
- Connections: (2) XLR+1/4" (6.35 mm) inputs; (2) XLR outputs; (1) IEC power cable input
- Input Level: Line -4 dBu (nominal)
- External Controls: Volume control, signal/clip limiter with LED, polarity-reverse switch, high-pass filter bypass switch with LED, extended low-frequency switch with LED, power switch with LED
- Electronic Protections: Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Enclosure: Internally braced plywood cabinet; 35 mm mounting pole socket ontop panel
- Power Connection: Standard IEC cable
- Input Voltage: 110-120, 220-240 V AC; 50/60 Hz
- Consumption: 450W
- Fuse: T6.3AL AC250V (110-120 V) or T3.15AL AC250V (220-240 V)
- TS215S Dimensions (W x D x H): 21.34" x 20.3" x 24.8" / 542 x 515 x 630 mm
- TS215S Weight: 62 lbs. / 28.2 kg
Gorilla GSS Speaker Stand Kit Features:
- Pair of speaker stands with bag
- Strong and reliable steel construction
- Suitable for most active and passive PA speakers and has standard 35mm poles
- Black powder-coated finish
- Quick-and-simple construction
- No loose parts
- Superb quality and value
Gorilla GSS-Kit Specification:
- Height: 100cm - 160cm
- Load Capacity: 45Kgs
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Black powder-coating
- Includes: 2 x stands, 1 x bag
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.