Alto Trouper PA System Pair with Stands
This superb PA speaker package includes:
2 x Alto Trouper Active Speaker
1 x Gorilla GSS-Kit Speaker Stands
Alto Trouper Speaker
The Alto Trouper is a workhorse small-venue PA system. A compact high-performance PA system designed to perfectly fulfill the unique demands of solo artists and small ensembles. Building on their experience with the widely acclaimed Truesonic and Black Series large-scale sound reinforcement systems, Alto turned their engineering expertise to developing the best small-venue PA system possible.
Trouper is a 2-way 200-watt bi-amplified system (130 watts LF/70 watts HF) with (3) 6 ½" (165mm) woofers and a 1" (25mm) high-frequency compression driver, spanning the full musical frequency range from 65-20kHz. The system has thermal and dynamic overload protection, so the sound is always clean and clear no matter how hard you push it.
Gorilla Speaker Stands with Bag
This complete PA stand kit comprises of a pair of compact tripod PA speaker stands and a high-quality carry bag and is perfect for mobile DJs, bands and other live performers who take their show on the road.
Each speaker stand is fully height-adjustable from 100-160cm meaning they can be tailored to the venue you are playing. These stands are quick and easy to setup/break-down and fully-integrated toughened plastic fittings mean that there are no loose parts that can easily get forgotten or lost in transit from gig-to gig. A safety locking pin is used in each stand to add additional strength and security to the stand and provide peace-of-mind to for the performer.
This pair of stands are supplied with a high-quality carry bag which makes the speakers easier to carry from gig-to-gig and also helps to protect the stands from knocks and scuffs when on-the-road or in storage.
- Three channels of inputs: line/mic 1, line/mic 2, and Aux
- XLR, RCA, ¼" and 1/8" connectors
- 2-Band (LF/HF) built-in EQ for each channel
- Full Bluetooth® capability for streaming input signals wirelessly (plus wireless linking of another Trouper system for stereo applications)
- Trapezoidal enclosure dramatically reduces internal standing wave resonances, resulting in cleaner output in upper bass and vocal range
- Trouper Specifications:
- Stand-mountable with 35mm threaded pole socket
- Rugged: Scuff-resistant black vinyl wrap and protective steel corners
- Easily transportable: Lightweight (just 23 lbs.) and built-in handle
- System Type: 2-way Biamplified Compact PA System for the Active Performer
- High Frequency: 25 mm (1 inch) voice coil Neodymium compression driver
- Low Frequency: (3) 6 ½" (165mm) woofers with 1" voice coil
- Frequency Range: 65 to 20kHz
- Crossover: 1.8 kHz, electronicPower Amplifier: Bi-amplified, 200 watt peak (130 W LF + 70 W HF)
- Maximum SPL: 117 dB-SPL @ 1 m (continuous), 120 dB-SPL @ 1M (peak)
- Electronic Protection: Thermal/overload
- Protection Indication: Signal/Limit Red LED
- Inputs: 3 channels: Line/Mic 1, Line/Mic 2, Aux
- Input Connectors: (2) ¼" XLR female combo connectors, (1) stereo RCA, (1) 1/8" stereo
- Output Connectors: (1) XLR male mix output
- Equalization: 2-band LF and HF
- Bluetooth: A2DP streaming audio, with full stereo link when using two Troupers
- Power Controls: On/off power switch, IEC line cord AC input, Power indicator LED
- Enclosure Type: Trapeziodal MDF enclosure with black vinyl wrap and protective steel corners
- Handle: Rear mounted, ergonomically designed
- Stand Mount Socket: (1) female 36mm pole socket
- Dimensions: 8.4 x 29.2 x 10.1 in/21.3 x 74.17 x 25.65 cm
- Weight: 23 lbs/10.43 kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.