Adam Audio T5V with Pads & Cable Package
This superb value studio package includes:
- 2x Adam Audio T5V Studio Monitors
- 2x Monitor Isolation Pads
- 1x 3m 2x Male XLR to 2x RCA Phono Cable
Adam Audio T5V
Adam Audio have released the T series monitor range and one of the flagship monitors from this range is the Adam Audio T5V. This monitor is a 70W (RMS) 5" studio monitor speaker that also has a 1.9" accelerated ribbon tweeter. The monitors are small in dimensions making them ideal for any studio set up where space is at a premium, but despite their small size they do not compromise on performance and their sound reproduction is excellent.
The T5V is a highly affordable two-way nearfield monitor and optimized for small control rooms.
With its 5 woofer the bass-frequency response of the T5V extends to 45 Hz. The new U-ART tweeter, a breakthrough solution for use in high-resolution recording and mixing on a budget, goes up to 25 kHz and is mated to a precision waveguide with the same dispersion-control attributes as the High Frequency Propagation (HPS) waveguide used in ADAM Audios flagship S Series monitors.
The waveguides highly uniform dispersion of high frequencies provides an incredibly wide sweet spot that frees you from being glued to a rigid mix position while working.
A beveled cabinet with a rear-firing bass reflex port and a small footprint allows placement anywhere in your room, no matter how small, and contains built-in DSP-controlled driver crossovers and equalization as well as multi-way analog connections. Powered with a 50 W Class D amplifier for the woofer and a 20 W Class D amplifier for the U-ART tweeter, the T5V produces SPLs of up to 106 dB per pair.
Excellent acoustic characteristics, small dimensions and an outstanding cost/performance ratio make this studio monitor perfectly suited for use in small control rooms in music, video and broadcast production.
If you need to hear more bottom end, the T5V is compatible with the ADAM Sub7 and Sub8 subwoofers.
- New U-ART 1.9 Accelerated Ribbon Tweeter
- New polypropylene 5 woofer and rear-firing bass-reflex port
- Max. peak SPL at 1 m per pair: 106 dB
- Built-in Amplifiers: 2 x Class-D
- Amplifier Power U-ART Tweeter: 20 W [RMS]
- Amplifier Power Woofer: 50 W [RMS]
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz 25 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 3 kHz
- Analog Inputs: XLR, RCA
- H x W x D: 298 mm x 179 mm x 297 mm / [11.7 x 7 x 11.7]
- Weight: 5.7 kg [12.6 lbs]
- Up to 5 Year Warranty: 2 years plus 3 years upon product registration in the MyADAM user area
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.