2x Mackie Thump 15A V4 with Stands & Cables
This excellent value Mackie PA speaker package is for:
- 2x Mackie Thump 15A V4 Active Speakers
- 2x Gorilla Speaker Tripod Stands with Carry Bag
- 2x 6M Male to Female XLR Cables
Mackie Thump 15A V4 Speaker
The Mackie Thump 15A V4 is a 15-inch active powered loudspeaker that delivers incredible chest-thumping low-end with 1300W of Class-D power. The lightweight Thump 15A V4 is housed in an all-new professional enclosure and features a new 4 handle design that makes it easier to transport. It also features an ultra-efficient amplifier design with Dynamic Bass Response technology and a built-in 2-channel mixer with two Vita preamps with Wide-Z technology. This superb value speaker is suitable for a wide range of PA applications including mobile DJs, discos, solo musicians, bands, pubs and bars.
Thump Series powered loudspeakers continue their legacy of ultra-affordable, class-leading performance and reliability and bring it to the next level with all-new designs and technology that redefine chest-thumping low-end and versatility.
High-Performance 1300W Amplifiers
To keep up with the demands of modern music, performers, and DJs, Thump Series loudspeakers feature an all-new 1300W ultra-efficient amplifier design with Dynamic Bass ResponseTM technology. Utilizing a higher voltage power supply, the amplifier in Thump has an incredibly fast response to transients and bass heavy music. This means that when you need maximum power and chest-pounding bass, Thump will always deliver.
Thump loudspeakers feature built-in 2-channel mixers equipped with two VitaTM preamps with Wide-ZTM technology that handle mic, line and instrument signals with ease. So, when you only need one or two inputs, you can plug directly into the speaker without an external mixer.
Thump Boosted speakers take versatility even further with a built-in 3-channel mixer that features two digitally controlled Vita+ preamps, plus a third Bluetooth channel for music streaming.
Application Specific Speaker Modes
Get your speakers ready for action at the push of a button. Choose between four speaker modes to instantly optimize the system for your application. Not only does this make setup even faster, but gives you a great starting point when it comes time to mix.
Power Factor Correction
Unstable AC power can cause some frustrating problems during a gig. With Power Factor Correction, Thump Loudspeakers keep the power in check ensuring a consistent performance. To top it all off, Thumps accept wall power from anywhere in the world with no modifications needed thanks to a universal internal power supply, a claim that no other powered loudspeaker can make. Just use the appropriate power cord for the country you are using them in.
Gorilla Speaker Tripod Stands with Carry Bag
Here we have the best selling Gorilla GSS-Kit high-quality PA speaker tripod stand package that includes a LIFETIME WARRANTY. This complete PA stand kit comprises of a pair of compact tripod PA speaker stands and a high-quality carry bag and is perfect for mobile DJs, bands and other live performers who take their show on the road.
Unlike much cheaper kits, the GSS-Kit comes equipped with heavy-duty steel speaker stands. With more and more performers using active (powered) speakers, which have onboard amplification and are much heavier than their passive counterparts, it is important to choose speaker stands that can handle the extra weight without buckling or becoming unstable. The speaker stands in the GSS-KIT each have a maximum loading of 50KG which makes them ideal for more heavy-duty applications.
Each speaker stand is fully height-adjustable from 100-160cm meaning they can be tailored to the venue you are playing. These stands are quick and easy to set-up/break-down and fully-integrated toughened plastic fittings mean that there are no loose parts that can easily get forgotten or lost in transit from gig-to gig. A safety locking pin is used in each stand to add additional strength and security to the stand and provide peace-of-mind for the performer.
This pair of stands is supplied with a high-quality carry bag which makes the speakers easier to carry from gig-to-gig and also helps to protect the stands from knocks and scuffs when on-the-road or in storage.
Thump 15A V4 Features & Specifications:
- 15" high-output woofer / 1.4" titanium dome compression driver
- 1300W of ultra-efficient Class-D power: LF - 1000W & HF - 300W
- Next-generation system protection and thermal limiting keep your system safe
- Thump 15A V4 Dimensions: (H x W x D) 686 x 442 x 356 mm / 27.0 x 17.4 x 14.0 inches
- Thump 15A V4 Weight: 15.8 kg / 34.8 lb
Class-leading, Chest-thumping Low End
- All-new amplifier design allows for incredibly fast transient response delivering more chest-thumping low end than ever
- Built-in 2-channel mixer features VitaTM preamps with Wide-ZTM technology to handle mic, line and instrument signals with ease
- XLR thru output allows for simple wired connection to other Thump loudspeakers
- Flexible mounting options including tripod and pole-mounting
- Dual angle design perfect for use as a stage monitor
Total System Optimization
- Four Application-specific speaker modes for instant system optimization
- Precision digital crossover
- Transducer time alignment
- Universal power supply (100-240VAC) with Power Factor Correction technology ensures consistent performance even with unstable AC power
Lightweight and Portable
- Completely redesigned professional enclosure designed for heavy use
- Loading in and out is easy with a new 4 handle design
- 34.8 lbs. / 15.8 kg
Gorilla GSS-Kit Features:
- Pair of speaker stands with bag
- Strong and reliable steel construction
- Suitable for most active and passive PA speakers
- Black powder-coated finish
- Quick-and-simple construction
- No loose parts
- Superb quality and value
Gorilla GSS-Kit Specification:
- Height: 100cm - 160cm
- Load Capacity: 50Kgs
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Black powder-coating
- Includes: 2 x stands, 1 x bag
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.