2x Electro-Voice EKX-12P with Stands & Cables
This fantastic PA Speaker package consists of:
2 x Electro-Voice EKX-12P PA Speakers
1 x Speaker Tripod Stands (Pair) with Carry Bag
2 x 6m Male XLR to Female XLR cable
EKX-12P PA Speaker
The Electro-Voice EKX-12P is a compact 12-inch two-way active powered loudspeaker suitable for a wide range of portable or installed applications. The EKX-12P is easy to setup via its four presets (Music, Live, Speech and Club) and features QuickSmartDSP, a single-knob user interface and LCD menu.
EV-engineered components, Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design, and Class D amplifiers (up to 1500 W) coupled with QuickSmartDSP all work together to provide precise coverage and superior sound quality at high SPLs. EV's award-winning industrial design - with robust wood enclosures and durable EVCoat finish - ensures that EKX speakers look as great as they sound.
The EKX amplifier incorporates intelligent thermal management (with a variable-speed fan controlled by multiple onboard sensors) which ensures superior performance and reliability in demanding environmental conditions.
Adapted from their touring systems, EV's exclusive Cardioid Control Technology allows output to be steered towards the audience with up to 35 dB reduction on stage when multiple subs are deployed.
Speaker Tripod Stands with Bag
Get a great value pair of speaker stands with carry bag without compromising on strength or build-quality. This quality portable speaker stand package is perfect for mobile discos, bands, other live performers and for a host or other PA applications.
EKX-12P Speaker Features:
- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing, EV's signature single-knob user interface, and intuitive menu navigation via LCD.
- High-efficiency 1500 W Class D power amplifier delivers up to 132 dB peak SPL on the EKX-12P via high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- Intelligent thermal management with a variable-speed fan controlled by multiple onboard sensors, ensuring superior performance and reliability in demanding environmental conditions.
- EV-patented Signal Synchronized TransducersTM (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage.
- Lightweight, compact 15-mm wood enclosure with internal bracing, durable EVCoat finish, eight M10 threaded mounting points, aluminum pole mounts, and all-metal handles.
EKX-12P Speaker Specifications:
- Maximum SPL: 132 dB dB Maximum SPL is measured at 1 m using broadband pink noise at maximum output.
- Power Consumption: 1.8 A Current rating is 1/8 power
- Power Rating: 1500 W
- Frequency Response: (-3 dB) 60 Hz - 18 kHz Hz Full space measurement using the music DSP preset.
- Frequency Response: (-10 dB) 50 Hz - 20 kHz Hz Full space measurement using the music DSP preset.
- Coverage: (Nominal -6 dB) H 90 °
- Coverage: (Nominal -6 dB) V 60 °
- LF Transducer: EVS-12M 300 mm (12 in)
- HF Transducer: DH-1M 1-inch titanium compression driver
- Crossover Frequency: 1.7 k Hz
- Connector Type: (1) Stereo RCA input, (2) XLR/TRS combo jack, and (1) XLR link output
- Enclosure Material: 15 mm, plywood with EVCoat
- Grill: 18 AWG steel with powdercoat
- Suspension: (8) M10 threaded mounting points
- Height: 607 mm (23.9")
- Width: 375 mm (14.76")
- Depth: 356 mm (14.02")
- Weight Net: 18.8 kg (41.45 lbs)
Speaker Stand Kit Features:
- Pair of speaker stands with bag
- Strong and reliable steel construction
- Suitable for most active and passive PA speakers and has standard 35mm poles
- Black powder-coated finish
- Quick-and-simple construction
- No loose parts
- Superb quality and value
Speaker Stand Specification:
- Height: 100cm - 160cm
- Load Capacity: 50Kgs
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Black powder-coating
- Includes: 2 x stands, 1 x bag
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.