2x db Technologies B-Hype 15 Speaker with Sub 618
This superb db Technologies speaker and subwoofer package consists of:
- 2 x db Technologies B-Hype 15 Speakers
- 1 x db Technologies Sub 618 Subwoofer
- 1 x Gorilla Speaker Stands (Pair) with Bag
- 4 x 6m Male to Female XLR Cables
db Technologies B-Hype 15 Speakers
The B-Hype 15 by db Technologies is a 15-inch 2-way active powered PA speaker suitable for a wide range of applications including pubs, bars, DJs, solo musicians, bands and dance instructors.
The lightweight and versatile B-Hype 15 provides a professional sonic performance to all kinds of users whilst remaining portable and affordable. Its multifunctional housing enables the speaker to be used as a floor monitor, satellite speaker in combination with subwoofers, or as a full-range system on pole mounts.
The B·Hype series aims to provide a professional yet efficient sonic performance to all kind of users, combining an extremely efficient CLASS D amplifier with aggressive sound pressure levels, while delivering the most accurate sound reproduction.
The new B·Hype 15 is a versatile active speaker. It is equipped with one 1" neodymium compression driver (1" voice coil), and one 15" woofer (2" voice coil). The dispersion pattern is asymmetrical on vertical axis, and it is diversified (top and bottom) on the horizontal one. This allows a narrower and more efficient sound coverage, and a better performance in case of reverberant environments. The combo input (with source type selection) allows an easy and versatile use, suitable for a dynamic microphone and standard line input. The user can enhance lower and upper frequencies with the convenient DSP preset function. A balanced link output allows the audio connection to a second loudspeaker.
The featherweight cabinets come with a clean and contemporary full grille design, enhancing both portability (3 handles) and multifuncionality: each cabinet can be used horizontally as a stage monitor (on both sides) and features a pole mount cup in order to be used on tripods or stacked on dB Technologies Subs.
db Technologies Sub 618 Subwoofer
The Sub 618 from db Technologies is a 600W 18-inch bass-reflex active powered subwoofer suitable for a wide range of applications including pubs, bars, DJs, solo musicians and bands.
The SUB618 is a bass-reflex active subwoofer featuring a 600W RMS Class D Power Amplifier with SMPS and is equipped with a 18" transducer.
The system delivers outstanding sound pressure levels (up to 133dB) in spite of its compact housing, while providing a clean, impressively precise low-end reproduction.
Sub 600s' outstanding audio performance allow user to build most of the PA systems with 1 single sub and 2 full range speakers, avoiding any external processing or crossover thanks to a balanced Xover signal to left and right speakers.
Controls on the amp panel allow user to operate with Mono or Stereo audio feed, activate polarity inversion and choose Outputs link mode (True Bypass or Xover).
Whenever a further punch is needed, a low-frequencies boost EQ can be set thanks to the Sub Mode switch.
The series comes with a full grille design in a lightweight wood cabinet (total weight 31 kg /68 Lbs) strengthened with a hardwearing, scratch-resistant black covering. Carved side handles enhance portability. The design of the top side eases subs stacking in larger systems and features a M20 pole mount thread to stack full-range speakers.
Gorilla PA Speaker Stands & Bag
Here we have the best selling Gorilla GSS-Kit high-quality PA speaker tripod stand package that includes a LIFETIME WARRANTY. This complete PA stand kit comprises of a pair of compact tripod PA speaker stands and a high-quality carry bag and is perfect for mobile DJs, bands and other live performers who take their show on the road.
Unlike much cheaper kits, the GSS-Kit comes equipped with heavy-duty steel speaker stands. With more and more performers using active (powered) speakers, which have onboard amplification and are much heavier than their passive counterparts, it is important to choose speaker stands that can handle the extra weight without buckling or becoming unstable. The speaker stands in the GSS-KIT each have a maximum loading of 50KG which makes them ideal for more heavy-duty applications.
Each speaker stand is fully height-adjustable from 100-160cm meaning they can be tailored to the venue you are playing. These stands are quick and easy to set-up/break-down and fully-integrated toughened plastic fittings mean that there are no loose parts that can easily get forgotten or lost in transit from gig-to gig. A safety locking pin is used in each stand to add additional strength and security to the stand and provide peace-of-mind for the performer.
This pair of stands is supplied with a high-quality carry bag which makes the speakers easier to carry from gig-to-gig and also helps to protect the stands from knocks and scuffs when on-the-road or in storage.
B-Hype 15 Features:
- Maximum efficiency up to 126,5 dB SPL
- Professional acoustic performance
- Innovative horn design for uniform and extended coverage
- Compact featherweight
- Clean and contemporary design enhancing portability
- 3 handles
- Double stage monitor angle
- Preset EQ Flat /Boost
B-Hype 15 Specifications:
- Speaker Type: 2-Way Active Speaker
- Usable Bandwidth: [-10dB]51 - 20.000 Hz
- Frequency Response: [-6 dB]57 - 19.700 Hz
- Max SPL: 126.5 dB
- Type HF: Compression Driver
- HF voice coil: 1 "
- LF: 15 "
- LF voice coil: 2 "
- Crossover Frequency: 2100 Hz (24 dB/oct.)
- Horizontal Dispersion: asymmetrical 85° up / 120°down
- Vertical Dispersion: 85° (+25/ -60°)
- Amp Technology: Custom Made
- Amp Class: Class D - Passive cooling (convection)
- Power Peak: 400 W
- RMS Power: 200 W
- Controller: DSP 28/56 bit- 48 kHz
- Limiter: Peak, RMS, Thermal
- Controls: Volume, Audio Input Sensitivity, DSP Preset
- Main Connection: VDE
- Signal Input: Balanced 1xCombo IN (MIC/LINE)
- SIGNAL Out: (Balanced) 1xXLR OUT (LINK)
- Housing: Polypropylene
- Grille: Full Metal Grille
- Handles: 3 (2 on side 1 on top)
- Pole Mount: 36 mm
- Width: 415 mm (16.34 in)
- Height: 725 mm (28.54 in)Depth: 391 mm (15.39 in)
- Weight: 17.4 kg (38.36 lb)
- Angles Up: Double wedge angle 45°
Sub 618 Features:
- 600 W RMS Class D AMP
- Selectable Stereo Balanced Input
- Link or Xover Balanced Stereo Output Mode
- Compact and sturdy wood cabinet
- Polarity Switch
- FLAT or BOOST Mode Switch
- 18" transducer
- 131dB SPL
Sub 618 Specifications:
- Speaker Type: Active Subwoofer
- Frequency Response: [-10dB] 35 - 130 Hz
- Max SPL: (1 m) 133 dB
- Directivity: omnidirectional
- LF: 18"
- LF Voice Coil: 2.5"
- Amp Technology: SMSP digital amplifier
- Amp Class: Class D
- RMS Power: 600 W
- Peak Power: 1200 W
- Controller: 28/56 bit DSP
- Limiter: Peak, Thermal, RMS
- Controls: Subwoofer level, Outputs mode, Polarity, Subwoofer mode
- Signal Input: 2x XLR (balanced)
- Signal Output: 2x XLR (balanced)
- Housing: Plywood
- Grille: Full metal grid
- Pole Mount: M20
- Width: 500 mm (19.69 in)
- Height: 625 mm (24.60 in)
- Depth: 690 mm (27.17 in)
- Weight: 31.1 kg (68.57 lbs)
Gorilla GSS-Kit Features:
- Pair of speaker stands with bag
- Strong and reliable steel construction
- Suitable for most active and passive PA speakers and has standard 35mm poles
- Black powder-coated finish
- Quick-and-simple construction
- No loose parts
- Superb quality and value
Gorilla GSS-Kit Specifications:
- Height: 100cm - 160cm
- Load Capacity: 50Kgs
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Black powder-coating
- Includes: 2 x stands, 1 x bag
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.