2x db Technologies B-Hype 12 Speakers & 2x Sub 615 Package
This excellent db Technologies speaker and subwoofer PA package consists of:
- 2 x db Technologies B-Hype 12 Speakers
- 2 x db Technologies Sub 615 Subwoofer
- 2x Satellite Speaker Poles
- 4 x 6m Male to Female XLR Cables
db Technologies B-Hype 12 Speakers
The B-Hype 12 by db Technologies is a 12-inch 2-way active powered PA speaker suitable for a wide range of applications including live stage, DJ, solo musicians, bands and dance instructors.
The lightweight and versatile B-Hype 12 provides a professional sonic performance to all kinds of users whilst remaining portable and affordable. Its multifunctional housing enables the speaker to be used as a stage monitor, satellite speaker in combination with subwoofers or as a full-range system on pole mounts.
The B·H series aims to provide a professional yet efficient sonic performance to all kind of users, combining an extremely efficient CLASS D amplifier with aggressive sound pressure levels, while delivering the most accurate sound reproduction.
The new B-HYPE 12 is a versatile active speaker. It is equipped with one 1" neodymium compression driver (1" voice coil), and one 12" woofer (2" voice coil). The dispersion pattern is asymmetrical on vertical axis, and it is diversified (top and bottom) on the horizontal one. This allows a narrower and more efficient sound coverage, and a better performance in case of reverberant environments. The combo input (with source type selection) allows an easy and versatile use, suitable for a dynamic microphone and standard line input. The user can enhance lower and upper frequencies with the convenient DSP preset function. A balanced link output allows the audio connection to a second loudspeaker.
The featherweight cabinets come with a clean and contemporary full grille design, enhancing both portability (3 handles) and multifunctionality: each cabinet can be used horizontally as a stage monitor (on both sides) and features a pole mount cup in order to be used on tripods or stacked on dB Technologies Subs.
db Technologies Sub 615 Subwoofer
The Sub 615 from db Technologies is a 600W 15-inch bass-reflex active powered subwoofer suitable for a wide range of applications including pubs, bars, DJs, solo musicians and bands.
The SUB615 is a bass-reflex active subwoofer featuring a 600W RMS Class D SMPS Power Amplifier and is equipped with a 15" transducer.
The system delivers outstanding sound pressure levels (up to 131dB) in spite of its compact housing, while providing a clean, impressively precise low-end reproduction.
Sub 600s' outstanding audio performance allow user to build most of the PA systems with 1 single sub and 2 full range speakers, avoiding any external processing or crossover thanks to a balanced Xover signal to left and right speakers.
Controls on the amp panel allow user to operate with Mono or Stereo audio feed, activate polarity inversion and choose Outputs link mode (True Bypass or Xover).
Whenever a further punch is needed, a low-frequencies boost EQ can be set thanks to the Sub Mode switch.
The series comes with a full grille design in a lightweight (25 kg) wood cabinet strengthened with a hardwearing, scratch-resistant black covering. Side handles enhance portability. The design of the top side eases subs stacking for larger systems and features a M20 pole mount thread to stack full-range speakers.
B-Hype 12 Features:
- Maximum efficiency up to 126 dB SPL
- Professional acoustic performance
- Innovative horn design for uniform and extended coverage
- Compact featherweight
- Clean and contemporary design enhancing portability
- 3 handles
- Double stage monitor angle
- Preset EQ Flat /Boost
B-Hype 12 Specifications:
- Speaker Type: 2-Way Active Speaker
- Usable Bandwidth: [-10dB]55 - 20.000 Hz
- Frequency Response: [-6 dB]61 - 19.500 Hz
- Max SPL: 126 dB
- Type HF: Compression Driver
- HF voice coil: 1 "
- LF: 12 "
- LF voice coil: 2 "
- Crossover Frequency: 2100 Hz (24 dB/oct.)
- Horizontal Dispersion: asymmetrical 85° up / 120°down
- Vertical Dispersion: 85° (+25/ -60°)
- Amp Technology: Custom Made
- Amp Class: Class D - Passive cooling (convection)
- Power Peak: 400 W
- RMS Power: 200 W
- Controller: DSP 28/56 bit- 48 kHz
- Limiter: Peak, RMS, Thermal
- Controls: Volume, Audio Input Sensitivity, DSP Preset
- Main Connection: VDE
- Signal Input Balanced: 1xCombo IN (MIC/LINE)
- SIGNAL Out: (Balanced) 1xXLR OUT (LINK)
- Housing: Polypropylene
- Grille: Full Metal Grille
- Handles: 3 (2 on side 1 on top)
- Pole Mount: 36 mm
- Width: 350 mm (13.77 in)
- Height: 645 mm (25.40 in)
- Depth: 330 mm (12.99 in)
- Weight: 13.9 kg (30.46 lbs)
- Angles Up: Double wedge angle 45°
Sub 615 Features:
- 600w RMS Class D Amp
- Selectable Stereo Balanced Input
- Link or Xover Balanced Stereo output
- Compact & Sturdy wood cabinet
- Polarity Switch
- FLAT or BOOST Mode switch
- 15" transducer
- 131dB SPL
Sub 615 Specifications:
- Speaker Type: Active Subwoofer
- Frequency Response: [-10dB] 42 - 124 Hz
- Max SPL: (1 m) 131 dB
- Directivity: omnidirectional
- LF: 15"
- LF Voice Coil: 2.5"
- Amp Technology: SMSP digital amplifier
- Amp Class: Class D
- RMS Power: 600 W
- Peak Power: 1200 W
- Controller: 28/56 bit DSP
- Limiter: Peak, Thermal, RMS
- Controls: Subwoofer level, Outputs mode, Polarity, Subwoofer mode
- Signal Input: 2x XLR (balanced)
- Signal Output: 2x XLR (balanced)
- Housing: Plywood
- Grille: Full metal grid
- Pole Mount: M20
- Width: 430 mm (16.92 in)
- Height: 580 mm (22.83 in)
- Depth: 600 mm (23.62 in)
- Weight: 25.5 kg (56.22 lbs)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.