Yamaha Stagepas 400BT Portable PA System
The Yamaha Stagepas 400BT is a 400W all-in-one portable PA system, featuring an immensely simple design which allows for quick and easy set-up no matter your level of experience. Combined in to one lightweight package are two 10" speakers, a detachable 8-channel mixer, two speaker cables and a power cord. This easy-to-carry format makes it ideal for transporting from gig to gig or event to event with minimal hassle.
Amongst the 400BT's excellent features is intelligent digital signal processing, which enables you to produce high quality audio with no distortion at any volume, plus the advanced limiter circuits will protect the components to ensure durability. Additionally, Bluetooth connectivity means that you can wirelessly stream audio from a smartphone or tablet.
The Ultimate All-in-One Portable PA System
You can take literally anywhere the all-in-one PA system STAGEPAS which is compact and light enough to carry by hand. The two lightweight speakers and a detachable mixer, along with one pair of speaker cables and a power cord, combine into an attractive, compact package that provides the kind of portability that no roadie would ever dare to dream of.
Fast and Easy Set-Up
With its intuitive, simple design, STAGEPAS can be set up and ready to go in a matter of seconds. Even users with no PA operation experience will be able to produce high-quality sound in under a minute.
A PA for Any Occasion
Flexible enough to be used in a truly impressive range of environments and applications, STAGEPAS systems can be set up in a variety of PA and monitoring configurations.
Bluetooth® Wireless Audio Streaming
Equipped with a Bluetooth input for wireless audio streaming from smartphones or tablets, the STAGEPAS-BT models let you seamlessly play backing tracks for gigs, or set the tone of parties, conferences, or events with the audio playback of your choice.
SPX Digital Reverb
One knob gives you access to four different high-quality reverb settings, perfect for vocals and acoustic instruments. Simply turn the knob to change the reverb type and time, and then youre ready to apply just the right amount of high-resolution effect to each channel.
1-Knob Master EQ
This new function gives you instant mastery of your mix, allowing you to match your sound to your surroundings. Simply turn the knob to optimize the EQ for speaking engagements, musical performances, or just to kick in more bass; getting your sound right has never been so easy.
Avoid the uncomfortable feedback that plagues so many sound reinforcement novices and professionals alike. Usually found only on high-end gear, this intelligent function removes feedback automatically with the push of a button, giving you a clear, professional sound.
Assign detailed EQ settings to each channel for precise management of your final sound. Great sounding 2-band EQ on the STAGEPAS 400BT and more flexible 3-band EQ on the 600BT make setup easy and precise. Vocal and guitar performances especially will benefit from newly added mid-range control on 600BT.
Connect acoustic-electric guitars and basses to enjoy high-quality performance with low distortion. Passive pickup instruments can be connected hassle-free, without a direct box.
Switchable Stereo/Mono Inputs
A versatile new feature that allows you to transform each stereo channel input into two independent mono inputs, giving you the flexibility to adapt to the needs of a broad range of performance requirements.
Connect condenser microphones directly to STAGEPAS to get the best sound quality possible. Phantom power also means you won't have to worry about DI boxes losing their charge during a performance.
For hands-free control of your reverb, connecting an optional footswitch allows you to turn the reverb on and off instantlyperfect for MC-ing events or speaking during solo performances.
Expand your front-of-house system or set up a monitoring system by using the STAGEPAS together with other powered speakers such as Yamaha's DBR, DXR and DSR powered speaker lines.
Add more bottom end to your system by connecting a powered subwoofer such as the Yamaha DXS Series. Simply plugging in a subwoofer will assign a high-pass filter to the STAGEPAS speakers automatically.
STAGEPAS components, ensuring that you get the most out of your gear for years to come.
- 400W (200W + 200W) power output
- High quality speakers (LF:8" woofer/ HF:1" voice coil compression driver)
- Detachable 8-channel mixer (4 mono/line + 4 mono / 2 stereo line)
- Bluetooth® audio streaming
- 1-Knob Master EQ with virtual bass boost
- High resolution SPX digital reverbs (4 types, parameter control)
- Onboard feedback suppressor
- Great-sounding 2-band channel EQ
- Switchable stereo/ mono inputs
- Hi-Z (high impedance) inputs
- Phantom power
- Monitor and Subwoofer outputs
- Optional reverb footswitch
- Type: Powered mixer with 2 passive speakers
- Mixing capability:
- Mixing channels: 8
- Input channel functions: Hi-Z switch: CH4, ST/MONO switch: CH5/6-7/8
- Output channel functions: Feedback suppressor, 1-Knob Master EQ™
- Inputs: 4 mono mic / line + 4 mono / 2 stereo line
- Phantom Power: +30V (CH1, 2)
- Outputs: SPEAKERS OUT (L, R), MONITOR OUT (L/MONO, R), SUBWOOFER OUT (MONO) with auto HPF
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth Ver.4.1, A2DP v1.2, Maximum Range: Approx. 10 m
- Control and others: Reverb foot switch
- Input channel function:
- Hi-Z: CH4
- EQ HIGH: HIGH Shelving: 8 kHz
- EQ LOW: LOW Shelving: 100 Hz
- On-board processors:
- DSP: SPX digital reverb (4 program, parameter control)
- On-board amplifiers:
- Maximum output power @ 4ohms: 400W (200 W + 200 W) (Dynamic), 360W (180W + 180W) (Continuous)
- Speaker type: Two-way bass-reflex speakers
- Frequency range (-10dB): 55 Hz - 20 kHz
- Nominal coverage:
- H: 90°
- Floor monitor angle: 50°
- LF: 8" (20 cm) cone
- HF: 1" (2.54 cm) voice coil compression driver
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis): 125 dB SPL / speaker
- Power requirements: 100 V - 240 V 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 30 W (Idle), 70 W (1/8 Power)
- Pole socket: 34.8-35.2 mm pole socket with StageLok™
- Accessories: Cover panel, Power cord (2m), 2 x Speaker cables (6m), 12 x Non-skid pads, 2 x Ferrite Cores, 2 x Cable ties
- Options: Yamaha BMS10A (mic stand adaptor) for mixer mount, FC5 (foot switch) for reverb ON/OFF
- Others: Handle: 1 x Top
- Dimensions (W x H x D): Speaker 289 x 472 x 275 mm, Mixer 308 x 180 x 116 mm
- Weight: 18.3 kg (40.3 lbs) (2 x Speaker 7.7kg + Mixer 2.9kg)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.