Electro-Voice ZLX12 12" 1000 Watt Passive PA Speaker
From 1st May until the 30th June 2019 Electro-Voice are offering £25 cashback when you purchase a pair of brand new ZLX passive speakers! To enter the Promotion, entrants must register the reference action code as well as their details (full name, postal address, country, phone number, e-mail address) via www.promo-ev.com.
This compact speaker provides big sound, can be used as a main loudspeaker or wedge monitor, and always looks the part when on stage.
- 12" woofer for low-end punch in a compact enclosure and 1.5" high-frequency
- titanium compression driver
- 55 Hz - 20 kHz frequency range
- 250 W continuous and 1000 W peak power handling
- 95 dB SPL sensitivity; 125 dB max SPL.8 lbs (14.9 kg)
- Axial Sensitivity (SPL, 1 W @ 1 m) 95 dB
- Frequency Range 55 Hz - 20 kHz
- Maximum SPL 125 dB
- Nominal Impedance 8 Ω
- Power Handling (Continuous / Peak) 250 / 1000 W
- Frequency Response 82 Hz - 18 kHz
- Recommended High-Pass Frequency 40 Hz
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H 90 °
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V 60 °
- LF Transducer EVS-12K, 300 mm (12 in) Woofer
- HF Transducer DH-1K
- Crossover Frequency 2100 Hz
- Minimum Impedance 7 Ω
- Connector Type Dual NL4
- Enclosure Material Polypropylene
- Grill 18 Gauge Steel with Black Powder Coat
- Height 610 mm (24.02")
- Width 356 mm (14.02")
- Depth 356 mm (14.02")
- Electro-Voice ZLX12 Weight Net 14.9 kg (32.85 lbs)
- Electro-Voice ZLX12 Shipping Weight 18 kg (39.68 lbs)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.