RCF ART 710-A MK4 PA Speaker
The RCF ART 710-A MK4 is a 10-inch 2-way active powered PA speaker suitable for a wide range of live music applications, including: DJs, solo musicians, bands, pubs and bars. This superb quality PA speaker features a lightweight and ergonomic design, making it great for transporting from gig to gig. Its multipurpose design allows for the speaker to be placed on top of a stand, subwoofer and even used as a stage monitor. The ART 710-A MK4 is equipped with a new generation 2-way Class-D fan-less amplifier, high-powered 10" woofer and the latest compression driver technology, plus a redesigned front grille.
The ART concept offers the best audio choice for a multitude of live sound applications in a plug'n'go device. Just connect your microphone, your mixer or your audio device to the speaker and turn up the volume: there are no complex menus, no knobs to understand.
ART 710-A MK4 is a unique product in its category. The compression driver with custom designed dome and high power voice coil offers unique vocal clarity and sound projection. The 10" woofer offers an extremely linear response and a precise, deep low frequency control. The transducers are produced using the most advanced assembly technologies. The amplifier delivers 1400 watts and is controlled by a DSP that takes care of crossover, equalisation, phase control, soft limiting and speaker protections.
RCF's Class-D power amplifier technology packs huge performance operating with high efficiency into a lightweight solution. Class-D amplifiers deliver ultra-fast attack, realistic transient response and impressive audio performance. The amplifier features a solid mechanical aluminium structure which not only stabilises the amplifier during transportation but also helps the fan-less heat dissipation. All the Art 7 series amplifiers present SMPS power supply section in order to produce maximum output and minimum transportation weight.
- 129 dB Max SPL
- 1400 WATT 2-way peak power
- Innovative DSP Processing
- 1" Compression Driver, 1.75" v.c.
- 10" Woofer
- 90°x70°, wide dispersion constant directivity horn
- FiRPHASE Technology
- Compact live sound reinforcement
- Portable PA
- Frontfill and sidefill
- Auditorium, Clubs, Ballroom, Corporate AV, Theatre
- Frequency Response -3 dB:50 Hz ÷ 20000 Hz
- Max SPL:129 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle:90°
- Vertical coverage angle:70°
- Compression Driver:1.0", 1.75" v.c.
- Woofer:10", 2.5" v.c.
- Input signal:bal / unbal
- Input connectors:XLR, Jack
- Output connectors:XLR
- Input sensitivity:-2 dBu / +4 dBu
- Crossover frequencies:1600 Hz
- Protections:Thermal, rms
- Limiter:Soft limiter
- Controls:Volume, Boost, Mic/Line
- Total power:1400 W PEAK
High frequencies:400 W PEAK
Low frequencies:1000 W PEAK
- Total power:700 W RMS
High frequencies:200 W RMS
Low frequencies:500 W RMS
- Cooling:Convection / foced
- Connections:VDE conncector in
- Cabinet Material:Composite PP
- Hardware:2xM10 flying p.
- Handles:1 top
- Pole Mount/Cap:Yes
- Height:548 / 21.6 mm/inch
- Width:340 / 13.3 mm/inch
- Depth:305 / 12.0 mm/inch
- Net Weight:14.4 / 31.75 kg/lbs
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.