RCF ART 708-A MK4 PA Speaker
The RCF ART 708-A MK4 is a 8-inch 2-way active powered PA speaker suitable for a wide range of live music applications, including: DJs, solo musicians, bands, pubs and bars. This superb quality PA speaker features a lightweight and compact design, making it great for transporting from gig to gig. Its multipurpose design allows for the speaker to be placed on top of a stand, subwoofer and even used as a stage monitor. The ART 708-A MK4 is equipped with a new generation 2-way Class-D fan-less amplifier, high-powered 8" woofer and the latest compression driver technology, plus a redesigned front grille.
The ART concept offers the best audio choice for a multitude of live sound applications in a plug'n'go device. Just connect your microphone, your mixer or your audio device to the speaker and turn up the volume: there are no complex menus, no knobs to understand.
The ART 708-A MK4 is a unique product in its category. The 1.0" compression driver offers unique vocal clarity and sound projection. The 8" woofer offers an extremely linear response and a precise, deep low frequency control. The transducers are produced using the most advanced assembly technologies. The amplifier delivers 800 watts and is controlled by a DSP that takes care of crossover, equalisation, phase control, soft limiting and speaker protections.
RCF's Class-D power amplifier technology packs huge performance operating with high efficiency into a lightweight solution. Class-D amplifiers deliver ultra-fast attack, realistic transient response and impressive audio performance. The amplifier features a solid mechanical aluminium structure which not only stabilises the amplifier during transportation but also helps the fan-less heat dissipation. All the Art 7 series amplifiers present SMPS power supply section in order to produce maximum output and minimum transportation weight.
- 127 dB Max SPL
- 800 WATT 2-way peak power
- 90 x 70, Wide dispersion constant directivity horn
- Innovative DSP Processing
- 1" Compression Driver, 1.0" v.c.
- 8" Woofer
- FiRPHASE Technology
- Nearfield & portable PA
- Foreground/background PA, distributed PA, frontfill and sidefill
- Houses of worship, video monitoring, retail, clubs, performance theatre, theme parks
- Compact voice reinforcement systems
- Stage monitoring
- Frequency Response -3 dB:60 Hz ÷ 20 Hz
- Max SPL:127 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle:90°
- Vertical coverage angle:70°
- Compression Driver:1", 1.0" v.c.
- Woofer:8", 2" v.c.
- Input signal:bal / unbal
- Input connectors:XLR male, Jack
- Output connectors:XLR female
- Input sensitivity:-2 dBu / +4 dBu
- Crossover frequencies:1600 Hz
- Limiter:Soft limiter
- Controls:Volume, Boost, Mic/Line
- Total power:800 W PEAK
High frequencies:200 W PEAK
Low frequencies:600 W PEAK
- Total power:400 W RMS
High frequencies:100 W RMS
Low frequencies:300 W RMS
- Connections:VDE AC socket
- Cabinet Material:Composite PP
- Hardware:2xM10 flying p.
- Handles:1 top
- Pole Mount/Cap:yes
- Height:480/18.88 mm/inch
- Width:291/11.44 mm/inch
- Depth:276/10.86 mm/inch
- Net Weight:10.6/23.37 kg/lbs
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.