RCF ART 315-A MK4 PA Speaker
The RCF ART 315-A MK4 is a 15-inch 2-way active powered PA speaker that is suitable for a wide range of live music applications, including: DJs, solo musicians, bands, pubs and bars. This superb quality PA speaker features a lightweight and ergonomic design, making it great for transporting anywhere. Its multipurpose design allows the speaker to be mounted on top of a stand, subwoofer and thanks to its rear profile, even used as a stage monitor. The ART 315-A MK4 is equipped with a new generation 2-way Class-D fan-less amplifier, high-powered 15" woofer and the latest compression driver technology, plus a redesigned front grille. The ART 315-A MK4 is the ideal speaker when an exceptional full range, outstanding bass reproduction and accurate high frequency delivery are required.
The ART concept offers the best audio choice for a multitude of live sound applications in a plug'n'go device. Just connect your microphone, your mixer or your audio device to the speaker and turn up the volume: there are no complex menus, no knobs to understand.
The integrated DSP manages full loudspeaker processing, FiRPHASE filters, crossover and EQ, soft limiter, and dynamic bass boost. Class-D power amplifier's technology packs huge performance operating with high efficiency into a lightweight solution. The amplifier features a solid mechanical aluminium structure which not only stabilises the amplifier during transportation but helps the fan-less heat dissipation.
- 129 dB Max SPL
- 800 WATT 2-way peak power
- DSP Processing with FiRPHASE
- 15" woofer, high power 2.5" voice coil
- 1" HF driver, mylar dome, 1.5" voice coil
- Live sound
- Playback and monitoring
- Corporate events
- AV presentations
- Fixed installation
- Frequency Response -3 dB:45 Hz ÷ 20000 Hz
- Max SPL:129 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle:90°
- Vertical coverage angle:60°
- Compression Driver:1", 1.5" v.c.
- Woofer:15", 2.5" v.c.
- Input signal:bal / unbal
- Input connectors:XRL, Jack
- Output connectors:XLR
- Input sensitivity:-2 dBu/+4 dBu
- Mic. Input Sensitivity:-32 dBu
- Crossover frequencies:1800 Hz
- Protections:Thermal, RMS
- Limiter:Soft Limiter
- Controls:Volume, Boost, Mic/Line
- Total power:800 W PEAK
High frequencies:200 W PEAK
Low frequencies:600 W PEAK
- Total power:400 W RMS
High frequencies:100 W RMS
Low frequencies:300 W RMS
- Cabinet Material: Composite PP
- Hardware: 4xM10 flying p.
- Handles: 1 Top, 2 Side
- Pole Mount/Cap: Yes
- Grille: Steel
- Colour: Black
- Height: 680 / 26.77 mm/inch
- Width: 405 / 15.94 mm/inch
- Depth: 345 / 13.58 mm/inch
- Net Weight: 17.1 / 37.7 kg/lbs
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.