QTX Busker 12 Portable PA System
The QTX Busker 12 is a fantastic portable 12" PA speaker system ideal for buskers, with a rechargeable battery and 2 handheld microphones so that you can perform almost anywhere! The Busker 12 is not only suitable for street performers but is also ideal for karoake, aerobic and dance instructors, singers, entertainers, public speakers, DJs and musicians.
Complete portable PA unit in a sturdy cabinet with front mounted control panel. The built-in amplifier operates from mains or internal rechargeable battery to power a main driver and compression driven horn unit. A pair of handheld VHF microphones are included with 2 further wired mic inputs at the rear, auxiliary line input, musical instrument input and Bluetooth receiver. Internal audio source is provided by an integral USB/SD/FM media player. The cabinet is fitted with a carrying handle and 35mm pole mount and a retractable trolley handle and rear wheels provide easy portability.
- Integral USB/SD media player with FM tuner
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Internal rechargeable battery
- 2 x VHF handheld microphones included
- Echo effect for microphones
- Built-in trolley facility with retractable handle
- Switchable Microphone 'voice-over' Function
- Output power: 80W
- Frequency response: 50Hz - 16kHz
- SPL @ 1W/1m: 94dB
- Main driver: 300mmØ (12")
- Power supply 230Vac, 50Hz (IEC)
- Impedance: loudspeaker 4 Ohms
- HF driver: type Compression driver
- Wireless microphone frequencies: 174.1MHz + 175.0MHz
- Battery life: Up to 6 hours
- Recharge time: 8 hours
- Battery type: 12V 7Ah rechargeable sealed lead-acid
- Controls: front panel - VHF mic volume A + B, Media volume, Media transport controls
- Controls: rear panel - Guitar volume, Echo, Wired mic volume, Bass, Treble, Master
- Inputs: 2 wired mic (jack), instrument (jack), aux (RCA & 3.5mm)
- Line output: RCA
- Bluetooth version: 2.3
- Dimensions: 590 x 375 x 325mm
- Weight: 12.0kg
Amazing piece of kit...great sound quality and easy to use. Have found you can plug your guitar into it as well, so both son and daughter very happy! Only drawback is that it is very heavy, and the mics cannot be stored anywhere on the unit, but this is a little moan compared with the quality.
Was looking for something to enable my dance class to have a decent volume and be able to perform anywhere. This really delivers. My only slight issue is the weight for getting it in and out of the car.
Excellent product. Good quality and sound really clear. Easy to set up. Cant fault system or the service we recieved. Highly recommend
I snapped one of the wireless mic aerials. GITM after sales handled the replacement part very quickly and efficiently, spending time liaising with the manufacturer to ensure I was able to fit it myself - thanks Jade! Top quality service again
This was a replacement for my original Busker that developed an intermittent fault. The customer service team at Getinthemix handled my issue professionally, quickly, and sympathetically and the replacement arrived immediately. Very impressed. The Busker 12 is a great piece of kit for a great price