Numark N-Wave 580L (Pair)
The Numark N-Wave 580L features a 3 different stage colour commands which are pulsate, slow cycle and off. These speakers have been designed for home studio and DJ set ups and offer a brilliant multi-colour LED lighting display in both the tweeter and woofer.
Offering impressive sound coupled with exciting built-in lighting effects, the N-Wave 580L is a compact self-powered 2-way monitor speaker system that is ideal for almost any situation.
Large and powerful enough to have surprising output and punch, but trim enough to fit easily into tight spaces, the N-Wave 580L desktop monitor system is comprised of two matched speaker cabinets. Each cabinet contains a 1-inch silk dome tweeter and 5 ¼" woofer, blended together with an electronic crossover network. The on-board amplification system delivers 40 watts of dynamic power for impressive, clear sound. But it's the exciting built-in illumination that sets the N-Wave 580L apart from every other compact monitor.
The woofer and tweeter have brilliant LED lighting that can be customized to either pulsate with the music or cycle through the colour spectrum. The lights can be defeated for those occasions when you prefer not to use them.
- Compact powered near-field monitors for home DJ setups
- Woofer and tweeter have brilliant multi-colour LED illumination
- 3-Stage Colour Command: Pulsate, Slow Cycle, Off
- Convenient front panel volume control
- 1" silk dome tweeter and 5 ¼" woofer for detailed, powerful sound
- High-output 2-channel amplification with 40 watts total system dynamic power
- High-strength MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) cabinets prevent audible resonance
- Smooth, radial-edge front baffles minimise audible edge diffraction
- (2) RCA and (2) ¼" audio inputs
- Magnetically shielded drivers prevent interference with other equipment, magnetic media
- 55 - 20,000 Hz frequency response for outstanding sound
- Universal voltage
- Output Power - 40W (20W x 2)
- Low-Frequency Driver - 5" woofer
- High Frequency Driver - 1" silk-dome tweeter
- Input Impedance - 10k
- Light - (14) 0.2 W multi-colour LEDs per speaker
- Dimensions (W, D, H) - 184mm x 229mm x 270mm
- Net Weight: 14.2 lbs (6.54 kg). Right Speaker: 7.5 lbs / 3.4 kg. Left Speaker: 6.75 lbs. / 3.1 kg
Inputs / Outputs:
- 1/4" TRS audio inputs (left and right)
- RCA stereo input (left and right)
- 1/4" TRS connection between speakers
- 4 pin LED connection between speakers