Mackie SRM650 Speaker
Mackie SRM650 is the first ever 15" full-range active speaker in the famous Mackie SRM range. The SRM series of powered PA speakers have, for many years, been the first choice of mobile performers including DJs, bands and soloists thanks to their superior sound reproduction, high output levels and strong road-ready cabinets. The SRM650 continues this legacy by offering even higher output levels and a host of innovative features designed to meet the requirements of professional performers.
SRM650 is powered by a 15" high-output LF driver and a 1.4" titanium dome compression driver. These high quality drivers provide a combined system output of 1600w (800w) RMS. Great drivers are nothing without great amplification and, with this in mind, Mackie have equipped the SRM-650 with dual Class AB amplification which provides strong, efficient amplification with minimal power loss and without excessive heat being generated. This amplification technology ensures smooth power delivery across all output levels so whether you're playing background music or filling the dancefloor sound reproduction and delivery will never be compromised.
The delivery of a clear, powerful sound is at the forefront of the SRM650's design and, with this in mind, a number of innovative audio processing features have been incorporated. Mackies patented acoustic correction technology has been developed alongside the guys at EAW who are renowned within the industry for their expert knowledge of touring audio. Each cabinet features a precision 2-way crossover which ensures the correct allocation of frequencies to the driver, eliminates distortion and ensures the lows remain deep and punchy while the highs are crisp and clear. SRM650 also features onboard driver time alignment and phase correction as well as a powerful feedback destroyer which will delight acoustic performers and vocalists.
A new feature to the SRM range is the ability to choose between 4 speaker modes (PA, DJ, Monitor and Soloist). This effectively adjusts the EQ of the speaker to one of three presets and helps get the best from your performance without the need for external equalisers. DJ boosts the bass and treble, monitor gives a very flat EQ for accurate sound reproduction whilst soloist lifts the vocal frequency range and is perfect for acoustic performers and voice-only applications.
Each SRM650 cabinet has a simple 2-channel mixer built-in making it ideal for solo acoustic performers and simplifying setups. Each channel uses Mackies own 'Z inputs' which give you the freedom to connect any audio source from ipods to mixers to microphones, guitars, percussion and many more. Smart protection circuitry prevents accidental overdriving and help ensure long term reliability for both the drivers and amplifier.
Here we have the Mackie SRM650 Brand New and complete with a 1 year warranty as standard. Buy the SRM650 full range active PA speaker with confidence from the UK's largest official Mackie dealer with 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back! Getinthemix.com
We are so confident that you will be happy with your purchase, that we also offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all of our products!
- 1600W system power paired with custom transducers deliver gig-level volumes with room to spare
- 15" high-output LF driver / 1.4" titanium dome compression driver
- "Built-Like-A-Tank" all-wood, internally-braced cabinet delivers unmatched road-worthiness
- Rugged 18-gauge steel grille and fine-textured, sleek black cabinet finish
- Front ported for maximum low-end extension and punch
- High-Definition Audio Processing for professional sound with unmatched clarity
- Patented acoustic correction developed with touring geniuses at EAW®
- Precision 2-way digital crossover
- Driver time alignment and phase correction
- Quick one-button Speaker Mode selection for application-specific voicing (PA, DJ, Monitor and Soloist)
- Effortlessly eliminate nasty feedback with one-button automatic Feedback Destroyer
- Integrated 2-channel mixer featuring dual Mackie Wide-ZTM inputs
- Handles anything from mics to guitars to mixers with a single twist of the gain knob
- Includes stereo RCA inputs for easy connection to music source
- Perfect for the singer/songwriter, plug in and leave the mixer at home
- Smart ProtectTM DSP kicks in to protect your investment when things get pushed a little too hard
- Monitor-specific 60-degree angle and voicing mode perfect for cutting through on stage
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 50 Hz - 17 kHz
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): 39 Hz - 20 kHz
- Max peak SPL: 133 dB
- Crossover Point: 3 kHz
- Dispersion: 90° x 50°
- Voice Coil Diameter: 1.0 in / 25 mm
- Horn Entry Diameter: 1.4 in / 36 mm
- Diaphragm Material: Titanium
- Magnet Material: Ferrite
- Woofer Diameter: 15.0 in / 381 mm
- Voice Coil Diameter: 3.0 in / 76 mm
- Diaphragm Material: Paper
- Magnet Material: Ferrite
- System Rated Power: 800 watts RMS / 1600 watts peak
- Low Frequency Rated Power: 400 watts RMS / 800 watts peak
- High Frequency Rated Power: 400 watts RMS / 800 watts peak
- Rated THD: < 1%
- Cooling: Convection
- Design: Class D
Input / Output
- Channel 1: Mic-Line (8k Ohms balanced) / 1/4" TRS, Wide-Z (1M Ohm unbalanced)
- Channel 2: Mic-Line (8k Ohms balanced) / 1/4" TRS, Wide-Z (1M Ohm unbalanced) / RCA (25k Ohms unbalanced)
- Thru : Male XLR balanced passive/active
- EU detachable line cord: 190 - 240 VAC, 50 Hz, 200W
- AC Connector: 3-pin IEC 250 VAC
- Power Supply Type: Switchmode
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 °C
- Extended ambient temperature: 32 - 104 °F
- Input Protection: Peak and RMS limiting, power supply and amplifier thermal protection
- Cabinet: 15 mm Poplar
- Finish: High durability black paint
- Handles: One on each side
- Grille: Powder-coated 18 gauge steel
- Fly Points: Three M10 x 1.5 x 37 mm
- Monitor Angle: 60
- Height: 26.7 in / 677 mm
- Width: 17.5 in / 445 mm
- Depth: 17.4 in / 441 mm
- Weight: 46 lb / 21 kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.