Mackie CR4-BT Studio Monitors
The Mackie CR4-BT Studio Monitors are perfect for any home based studio where space is at a premium as they are nice and compact but still deliver studio quality performance. These monitor speakers have bluetooth connectivity so you can stream music through them over bluetooth. With the CR4's convenient speaker placement switch you can choose which side of your desk gets the volume knob which really adds that extra bit of personal customisation.
Designed for premium sound that won't break the bank, CR Multimedia Monitors deliver the performance you expect from a Mackie studio monitor in designs ideal for home studios, multimedia creation, AV post-production and broadcast. Plus, with user-friendly front panel features and two models featuring Bluetooth® for music streaming, they are great for any desktop in any situation.
CR monitors deliver a combination of high-quality components and professional build quality typically only found on more expensive studio monitors. But, they are affordable and ultra-compact. Switch from video editing to music listening in no time flat. Edit a video, then watch a video. You are a multi-tasker who appreciates great sound. CR helps you in all aspects of your multimedia creation and enjoyment.
With High-output drivers, a true studio-monitor waveguide system and an all-wood cabinet, CR delivers premium results due to meticulous design. No other monitor at this price can deliver the quality and performance of Mackie CR monitors.
CR delivers some ultra-handy features like a front panel AUX input for your smartphone or tablet, headphone out and a volume knob that doubles as an on/off switch. There's even a left/right speaker placement switch that lets you decide which side of your setup has volume control. Details are good and CR has them covered.
Both the CR4BT and CR5BT feature no-hassle music streaming via Bluetooth. Just pair your smartphone, tablet or other Bluetooth enabled device and instantly stream music for comparative listening or simple music enjoyment.
- Studio-quality design, sound and performance ideal for multimedia creation and entertainment
- Stream music from any smartphone, tablet or other Bluetooth® enabled device
- Professional-grade components for optimized sonic performance
- 50 watts of clean, articulate stereo sound
- 4 polypropylene-coated woofer
- .75 ferrofluid-cooled silk-dome tweeter
- Ultra-wide frequency range perfect for full-range multimedia (70Hz - 20kHz)
- Choose which side of your desk gets the volume knob with CR4BT's convenient speaker placement switch
- Convenient front panel volume knob with lit power ring gives you on/off/volume control and power indication where you need it
- Plug your smartphone or other source right into the front of the speakers and listen instantly
- Front-facing headphone jack auto-defeats speaker output and provides tactile headphone volume control
- A choice of inputs for simple connection to almost any audio source (Bluetooth, 1/4", 1/8", RCA)
- Smooth waveguide design delivers unmatched clarity and sound dispersion at all listening levels
- Custom-tuned rear ports for smooth, even bass extension
- All-wood cabinet provides a natural sonic character superior to low-grade plastic designs
From 12th September 2019 newly purchased Mackie CR4-BT speakers will come with Pro Tools | First (with Musician Collection) software for FREE! To get hold of your free software just visit www.avid.com/pro-tools-first-mackie with your CR4-BT's serial number, create an account and register! Please note that you are only eligible to receive this software for free if you purchased your Mackie speakers on or after 12th September 2019.
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 8.8 x 6.1 x 7.3 inches / 224 x 155 x 185 mm
- Weight: 12 lb / 5.4 kg (pair)
- Acoustic isolation pads minimize boomy bass build-up and provide up/down tilt control for more focused listening
- 1/8 to stereo RCA cable to connect computer output to speakers
- Speaker-to-speaker cable
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.