The Mackie CR3 monitors have been built using only premium, high-performance components and featuring convenient front-panel controls, Mackie Creative Reference Multimedia Monitors deliver professional sound quality and features perfect for work, play and everything in between.
Studio-quality design and performance in an extremely compact design with smart features, perfect for creatives of any level.
- Studio-quality design, sound and performance ideal for multimedia creation and entertainmen
- Professional-grade components for optimized sonic performance
- 50 watts of clean, articulate stereo sound
- 3″ polypropylene-coated woofer
- .75″ ferrofluid-cooled silk-dome tweeter
- Ultra-wide frequency range perfect for full-range multimedia (80Hz - 20kHz)
- Choose which side of your desk gets the volume knob with CR3's convenient speaker placement switch
- Convenient front panel volume knob with lit power ring gives you on/off/volume control and power indication where you need it
- Plug your smartphone or other source right into the front of the speakers and listen instantly
- Front-facing headphone jack auto-defeats speaker output and provides tactile headphone volume control
- A choice of inputs for simple connection to almost any audio source (1/4", 1/8", RCA)
- Smooth waveguide design delivers unmatched clarity and sound dispersion at all listening levels
- Custom-tuned rear ports for smooth, even bass extension
- All-wood cabinet provides a natural sonic character superior to low-grade plastic designs
- Included accessories
- Acoustic isolation pads minimize boomy bass build-up and provide up/down tilt control for more focused listening
- 1/8″ to stereo RCA cable to connect computer output to speakers
- 1/8″ to 1/8″ cable to connect a smartphone or media player to front panel of speakers
- Speaker-to-speaker cable
Bought these along side of a pair of DDJ-SR2 decks. These are surprisingly smaller than what I expected when I saw the images. But these speakers for a mere £99 are perfect! At a low volume you'd question the reason why you bought them, whack'em up a bit and you will be amazed at the capability of these. Only thing I will say is if you are grabbing these to try be the super cool kid at your next party whilst having a few cold ones, buy a double ended Red and White speaker cable (as it comes with a R&W - Aux which won't work).