M-Audio AV42 Active Speakers Pair
The fantastic M-Audio AV42 desktop monitor speakers have been constructed from acoustically resistant MDF cabinets that have been specially designed to ensure clarity. On-board class A/B amplification gives out 20 Watts of power per channel, and the two-way design has an optimized bass reflex design and OptImage IV waveguides that will deliver deep warm bass alongside crystal clear highs.
With both 1/8-inch stereo jack and RCA inputs the AV32 monitors can be used with a variety of different equipment, including laptops, tablets and mobile devices. Headphone outputs give you the freedom to listen privately at any time of day. Ideal for music production, but just as well suited for gaming, watching videos and listening to music. Supplied with cables.
- 4-inch polypropylene-coated woofers for tight, accurate bass
- 1-inch ferrofluid-cooled silk cone tweeters for clear, pristine highs
- OptImage IV tweeter wave guides for superior imaging and detail
- 20-watt per channel amplifier with Class A/B architecture
- RCA inputs for connecting gaming systems, DJ gear, mixers, and more
- Front-panel 1/8-inch stereo auxiliary input for connecting your laptop or desktop computer, MP3 player, or other audio sources
- Front-panel 1/8-inch headphone output
- Front-panel volume control
- Acoustically-inert MDF cabinet with bass reflex design for deep, rich sound
- Attractive black vinyl laminate finish
- Type: Two-way desktop reference speaker
- Low-Frequency Driver: 4" diameter, polypropylene-coated, with high-temperature voice coil
- High-Frequency Driver: 1" diameter, silk cone tweeter
- Frequency Response: 75 Hz - 20 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.7 kHz
- RMS SPL: 101.5 dB @ 1 meter
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: > 90 dB (typical, A-weighted)
- Input Connectors: Left and right RCA line input, and 1/8" aux input
- Polarity: Positive signal at "+" input produces outward low-frequency cone displacement
- Dynamic Power: 20 watts continuous, per channel into 4 Ω
- Input Impedance: 10 k Ω unbalanced
- Input Sensitivity: 100 mV pink noise input produces 90 dBA output SPL at 1 meter with volume control at maximum
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.