FBT Ventis 206A PA Speaker
The FBT Ventis 206A is a powerful 2 x 6.5" PA speaker that can be used in a range of professional applications. The speaker features 6 built in presets (Original/Live, Vocal, DJ, Touring, Loudness and Warm) that all give the FBT Ventis 206A a unique performance depending on the situation and what you need. This versatility means it is a perfect speaker for any venue!
Comprising four versatile loudspeaker enclosures for either portable use or fixed installation and available in either passive or bi-amplified versions, each of the models – the VENTIS 115, 112, 110, and 206 – has been designed to meet the highest standards in both performance and aesthetic appeal.
The multi-purpose VENTIS 206 can be deployed as a front fill, an under-balcony fill, as a main providing pristine speech intelligibility or simply as the full-range companion of a subwoofer. Constructed in 12mm birch plywood, the 206 has an integrated rear handle, an optional mounting bracket and, most importantly, an astonishing size to SPL ratio.
Power for the active VENTIS models comes courtesy of a specially designed, Italian made switching mode amplifier module. Low frequencies are driven by a highly efficient 700W RMS (full bridge) Class-D topology, operating with extremely low THD. For the HF stage, a 200W RMS performance is delivered via a meticulously crafted Class-H / AB design.
Finally, DSP on-board the VENTIS enclosures is both user friendly and powerful. Located on the rear of each enclosure, a menu-driven system is navigated via a single rotary control with push-to-select functionality. A total of 6 pre-optimised settings are available (see below), plus 2 further slots for users to form their own designs, using 5 parametric equalizers per slot. Also available is a high-pass filter, a mic/line selector, low, mid and high tone settings and an optional delay of between 0 and 3.5 metres. Finally, users can exclusively choose between two limiter modes, MAX-SPL or MAX-QUALITY, to best suit their performance.
- 2-way, bi-amplified, bass reflex design
- Biamped: 700W RMS LF and 200W RMS HF power amplifiers in Class D for LF and in Class H/AB for HF
- Digital Signal Processor with graphic display
- 15 mm (0.59”) birch plywood scratch resistant enclosure and internal bracing
- High efficiency switch mode power supply
- Control Panel features balanced XLR/Jack input, XLR LINK OUT, 2 x Volume, RCA Stereo input, DSP display with rotative encoder and push
- 2x165mm (6.5”) LF woofer with 38mm (1.5”) voice coil, custom made for FBT
- 25mm (1”) exit throat B&C HF compression driver with 36mm (1.4”) voice coil
- Frequency response from 70Hz to 20 kHz
- 70°H x 50°V Constant Directivity Rotatable Horn
- 6 x M10 suspension points, wall bracket mount thread, 35mm (1 3/8”) top-hat
- One integrated handle
- 12mm (0.47”) birch plywood scratch resistant enclosure and internal bracing
- ORIGINAL / LIVE The renowned, smooth FBT sound
- VOCAL A special EQ setting to maximise speech intelligibility
- DJ Designed to keep the energy high and your audience dancing
- TOURING The reliability and the roar of the industry’s most popular touring systems
- LOUDNESS The ultimate preset for listening at a medium or low volume
- WARM A special setting to emphasise full-bodied, low-mid frequencies.
- Configuration: 2 way
- Built-in amplifier LF/HF: 700/200 W RMS
- Built-in amplifier peak LF/HF: 1400/400 W
- Frequency response: 70Hz - 20KHz -6dB
- Low Frequency woofer: 2x6.5 - 1.5 coil mm
- High Frequency driver: 1 - 1.4 coil mm
- Maximum SPL cont/peak: 124/131 dB
- Dispersion: 70° x 50° rotatable HxV
- Input impedance: 640 Kohm
- AC Power requirements: 640 VA
- Input connector: XLR with loop, RCA ST
- Power cord: 5/16.4 m
- Net Dimension (WxHxD): 190x560x260 / 7.48x22.04x10.23 mm
- Net Weight: 12.3/27.11 Kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.