FBT Ventis 110A PA Speaker
The FBT Ventis 110A includes a digital signal processor that has 6 built in presets; Original/Live, Vocal, DJ, Touring, Loudness and Warm. These presets enable you to set up the speaker in a variety of different situations. Need a speaker for a singing performer before a DJ comes on? Just choose the vocal preset. Then afterwards when the DJ comes on just change the preset to DJ!
Available in either passive or bi-amplified versions, each of the models – the VENTIS 115, 112, 110, and 206 – has been designed to meet the highest standards in both performance and aesthetic appeal.
For the VENTIS range, quality and flexibility are the watchwords. Based on a powerful combination of B&C compression drivers and FBT’s own custom, long excursion woofers, the 115, 112 and 110 models are two-way, bass reflex designs housed in 15mm birch plywood. A full-grille design backed by specially treated acoustic cloth delivers the characteristic style for which FBT is known, while fully rotatable constant directivity horns ensure accurate coverage.
The three enclosures are as suitable for fixed installation as they are for use on the stage. M10 points are included as standard while an optional U-bracket can be used for wall-mounting. For use on the road, the VENTIS models include aluminum handles with rubber inserts, a 35mm polemount socket, and a 45° sloped profile for unobtrusive placement on-stage as a monitor.
Power for the active VENTIS models comes courtesy of a specially designed, Italian made switching mode amplifier module. Low frequencies are driven by a highly efficient 700W RMS (full bridge) Class-D topology, operating with extremely low THD. For the HF stage, a 200W RMS performance is delivered via a meticulously crafted Class-H / AB design.
Finally, DSP on-board the VENTIS enclosures is both user friendly and powerful. Located on the rear of each enclosure, a menu-driven system is navigated via a single rotary control with push-to-select functionality. A total of 6 pre-optimised settings are available (see below), plus 2 further slots for users to form their own designs, using 5 parametric equalizers per slot. Also available is a high-pass filter, a mic/line selector, low, mid and high tone settings and an optional delay of between 0 and 3.5 metres. Finally, users can exclusively choose between two limiter modes, MAX-SPL or MAX-QUALITY, to best suit their performance.
- 2-way, bi-amplified, bass reflex design
- Biamped: 700W RMS LF and 200W RMS HF power amplifiers in Class D for LF and in Class H/AB for HF
- Digital Signal Processor with graphic display
- 15 mm (0.59”) birch plywood scratch resistant enclosure and internal bracing
- High efficiency switch mode power supply
- Control Panel features balanced XLR/Jack input, XLR LINK OUT, 2 x Volume, RCA Stereo input, DSP display with rotative encoder and push
- 250mm (10”) LF woofer with 50mm (2”) voice coil, custom made for FBT
- 25mm (1”) exit throat B&C HF compression driver with 36mm (1.4”) voice coil
- Frequency response from 58Hz to 20 kHz
- 80°H x 50°V Constant Directivity Rotatable Horn
- 6 x M10 suspension points, optional wall bracket mount thread, 35mm (1 3/8”) top-hat
- Speaker stand socket, one aluminium handle
- 45° monitor taper
- ORIGINAL / LIVE The renowned, smooth FBT sound
- VOCAL A special EQ setting to maximise speech intelligibility
- DJ Designed to keep the energy high and your audience dancing
- TOURING The reliability and the roar of the industry’s most popular touring systems
- LOUDNESS The ultimate preset for listening at a medium or low volume
- WARM A special setting to emphasise full-bodied, low-mid frequencies.
- Configuration: 2 way
- Built-in amplifier LF/HF: 700/200 W RMS
- Built-in amplifier peak LF/HF: 1400/400 W
- Frequency response: 58Hz - 20KHz -6dB
- Low Frequency woofer: 10 - 2 coil inch
- High Frequency driver: 1 - 1.4 coil inch
- Maximum SPL cont/peak: 124/131 dB
- Dispersion: 80° x 50° rotatable HxV
- Input impedance: 22 Kohm
- AC Power requirements: 640 VA
- Input connector: XLR with loop, RCA ST
- Power cord: 5/16.4 m/ft
- Net Dimension (WxHxD): 329x575x325 / 12.95x22.63x12.79 mm/inch
- Net Weight: 15.6/34.39 Kg/lb
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.