FBT Subline 218SA Subwoofer
The FBT Subline 218SA is a 1200W RMS active subwoofer with 2 x 18" woofers, ideal for use as a permanent installation in clubs, theatres, places of worship and live stage events.
The FBT Subline 218SA, 2 x 18" bass reflex design subwoofer, is the perfect low-frequency extension and the ideal companion for the FBT MUSE 210LA line array or ground stack applications with optional metal base. The FBT SUBLINE 218SA has Frequency response of 30Hz to 120Hz, Maximum SPL of 140dB peak and Class D amplifier 1200W RMS.
The 218SA provides a DSP with 6 presets-cardioid and infra configurations. It features a 15mm Baltic birch plywood construction, which is covered in a scratch resistant black paint. The speaker includes 2 x M20 top-mounted stand adapter and four FBT design aluminium handles. The control panel provides stereo XLR in & out, volume control, preset, delay, phase 0°-180° and 3 status led indicators.
- Permanent installations in: Theatres, Concert Halls, Clubs, Places of Worship, Conference Rooms, Indoor Sports, Arenas & Stadiums
- Sound reinforcement for live events: Touring, Bands, Orchestras
- Bass-reflex design Subwoofer
- 460mm (18") high excursion woofer with 75mm (3") voice coil, custom made for FBT by B&C
- Frequency response from 33Hz - 120Hz
- 1200W RMS Class D power amplifier with switch mode power supply
- Digital Signal Processor with 6 presets, 3 equalization with 2 LPF Crossover Settings, Digital 6 step delay line
- Control Panel with Stereo XLR in/outs, Volume, EQ Presets, Delay, Phase Reversal Switch 0°-180°, 3 status LED Indicators
- 15mm (5/8") Baltic birch plywood cabinet with scratch & scuff resistant paint finish
- M20 (20mm) top mount speaker stand socket, two aluminum carrying handles
- Provides additional low frequency reinforcement when used along with 2 - way EvoMaxX speakers.
- Configuration: 1 Way bass reflex
- Built-in amplifier LF/HF: 1200W RMS
- Built-in amplifier peak LF/HF: 2400w
- Frequency response: 30Hz - 120Hz
- Low Frequency woofer: 2x 18
- Maximum SPL cont/peak: 136 / 140db
- Dispersion: Omnidirectional
- Input impedance: 22kohm
- AC Power requirements: 1000VA
- Input connector: Stereo XLR with Link and HP Filter out
- Power cord: 5m TrueCon1
- Net Dimension (WxHxD): 970 x 661 x 670mm
- Net Weight: 81kg
- Transport Dimension (WxHxD): 1150 x 780 x 800m
- Transport Weight: 94kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.