FBT Subline 118SA Subwoofer
FBT engineers have installed the FBT Subline 118SA with a digital signal processor that has 6 in-built presets, allowing it to match the presets of other FBT PA speakers and subwoofers. This allows all the FBT fixtures to be on the same preset and will enable them to sound fantastic together!
The SUBline series has been completely redesigned and consists of 112SA, 115SA, 118SA, 218SA active and 118S and 218S passive subwoofer models, all bass-reflex , built in birch plywood and aimed to extend the low frequency response to a wide range of FBT speaker systems.
Created with the aim to maximize SPL/SIZE ratio, they have Class D amplifiers, switch mode power supply and Digital Signal Processor with presets to match any other FBT speaker.
With IN/OUT stereo connectors, it is possible to use only one subwoofer with Left and Right speakers
Optional wheels, ergonomic integrated carrying handles and tour-grade plywood cabinets allow an easy transport.
- Bass-reflex design subwoofer
- 460 mm (18”) high excursion woofer with 75 mm (3”) voice coil, custom made for FBT by B&C
- Frequency response from 33Hz - 100Hz
- 1200W RMS Class D power amplifier with switch mode power supply
- Digital Signal Processor with 6 presets, 4 equalization with 2 LPF Crossover Settings, 6 step digital delay line up to 3.5m
- Control Panel with Stereo XLR in/outs, Volume, EQ Presets, Delay, Phase Reversal Switch 0°-180°, 3 status LED indicators
- 15 mm (0.59”) birch plywood scratch resistant enclosure with internal bracing
- M20 (20mm) top mount speaker stand socket and two aluminum ergonomic FBT handles
- Configuration: 1 way
- Built-in amplifier LF/HF: 1200 W RMS
- Built-in amplifier peak LF/HF: 2400 W
- Frequency response: 33Hz-100Hz -6dB
- Low Frequency woofer: 18 - 3 coil inch
- Maximum SPL cont/peak: 134/137 half-space dB
- Dispersion: omnidirectional HxV
- Input impedance: 22 Kohm
- Crossover Frequency: 100Hz KHz
- AC Power requirements: 800 VA
- Input connector: stereo XLR with loop
- Power cord: 7/16.4 m/ft
- Net Dimension (WxHxD): 555 x 572 x 666 / 21.8 x 22.5 x 26.2 mm/inch
- Net Weight: 44.5/98.1 kg/lb
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.