FBT Subline 115SA Subwoofer
The FBT Subline 115SA is part of the Subline series from FBT and includes a digital signal processor that has 8 built-in presets which allow you to match it to other FBT speakers and subwoofers who also share the same presets. This enables your FBT PA setup to completely match up and sound absolutely amazing!
The SUBline series has been completely redesigned and consists of 112SA, 115SA, 118SA, 218SA active and 118S and 218S passive subwoofer models, all bass-reflex , built in birch plywood and aimed to extend the low frequency response to a wide range of FBT speaker systems.
Created with the aim to maximize SPL/SIZE ratio, they have Class D amplifiers, switch mode power supply and Digital Signal Processor with presets to match any other FBT speaker.
With IN/OUT stereo connectors, it is possible to use only one subwoofer with Left and Right speakers
Optional wheels, ergonomic integrated carrying handles and tour-grade plywood cabinets allow an easy transport.
- Bass-reflex design with high SPL and punch
- 380mm (15”) high excursion magnet woofer with 75mm (3”) voice coil
- Frequency response from 40Hz to 140Hz
- New amplifier engineered and manufactured by FBT, 700W RMS LF in Class D
- Digital Signal processor with 8 presets, 2 equalization with 2 LPF Crossover settings, cardioid configuration
- Control panel with Stereo XLR in/outs, Volume, EQ presets, 8 steps Delay from 0.25m to 3.5m, Phase Reversal Switch 0°-180°, 3 status LED indicators
- 15 mm (0.59”) birch plywood scratch resistant enclosure with internal bracing
- M20 (20mm) top mount speaker stand socket and two aluminum ergonomic FBT handles
- Configuration: 1 way
- Built-in amplifier LF/HF: 700 W RMS
- Built-in amplifier peak LF/HF: 1400 W
- Frequency response: 38Hz - 140Hz -6dB
- Low Frequency woofer: 15 inch
- Maximum SPL cont/peak: 132/135 Half-space dB
- Dispersion: omnidirectional HxV
- Input impedance: 22 Kohm
- Crossover Frequency: 90 or 140Hz KHz
- AC Power requirements: 640 VA
- Input connector: stereo XLR with loop, HP out
- Power cord: 6/19.7 m/ft
- Net Dimension (WxHxD): 500x517x570 / 19.7x20.3x22.4 mm/inch
- Net Weight: 28/61.7 kg/lb
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.