FBT ProMaxx 112a
The FBT ProMaxX 112a is a superb sounding active powered 12" PA speaker that provides 900W of power to meet the demands of professional applications. Its fantastic lightweight design means that it can be easily transported from gig to gig, making it ideal for mobile DJs, along with being installed in bars and clubs.
With a specially developed polypropylene cabinet and stylish full grille aesthetic, the new PROMAXX by FBT represents the next step in the evolution of a portable sound classic.
Equipped with custom FBT speakers complete with B&C's renowned compression driver technology, PROMAXX combines true made-in-Italy quality and style. At its heart is a purpose-built FBT amplifier module with a switch-mode power supply. For the low frequency section, 700W RMS is driven via a highly efficient Class-D topology, boasting extremely low THD. For HF, meanwhile, 200W RMS is delivered by a Class-H / AB design chosen to ensure the highest definition of audio performance at high frequencies.
Also onboard is a powerful digital signal processing (DSP) platform made available to users of all levels thanks to an intuitive graphical user interface. Located on the rear of the enclosure, the menu-driven system is navigated via a single rotary control with push-to-select functionality.
Users can choose between 6 equalizer presets, each carefully designed by FBT engineers to ensure that every application is catered for (see below). Additionally, 2 preset slots are available for users to form their own designs, using 5 parametric equalizers per slot. Also available is a high-pass filter, a mic/line selector, low, mid and high tone settings and an optional delay of between 0 and 3.5 metres. Finally, users can exclusively choose between two limiter modes, MAX-SPL or MAX-QUALITY, to best suit their performance.
The PROMAXX feature-set is matched by the enclosure's versatility, with options for pole-mounting, wall-hanging, suspension or even deployment in an array. The result is the most accessible PROMAXX yet.
Presets for every occasion:
- ORIGINAL / LIVE The renowned, smooth FBT sound
- VOCAL A special EQ setting to maximise speech intelligibility
- DJ Designed to keep the energy high and your audience dancing
- TOURING The reliability and the roar of the industry's most popular touring systems
- LOUDNESS The ultimate preset for listening at a medium or low volume
- WARM A special setting to emphasise full-bodied, low-mid frequencies.
- 2-way, bi-amplified, bass reflex design cabinet
- Biamped: 700W RMS LF, 200W RMS HF, power amplifiers in Class D for LF and in Class H/AB for HF with switch mode power supplies
- Digital signal processor with graphic display
- Control Panel features balanced XLR/Jack input, XLR LINK OUT, 2 x Volume, RCA Stereo input, DSP display with rotative encoder and push
- 2 x M10 suspension points, 35 mm (1,3/8") top-hat speaker stand socket, wall bracket mount flange plate
- 90°H x 60°V constant directivity horn
- Front of House or Stage Floor Monitor: with 12°, 40° and 55° monitoring angles
- 320mm (12") LF woofer with 50mm (2") voice coil, custom made for FBT
- 25mm (1") throat exit B&C HF magnet compression driver with 34mm (1.4") voice coil
- Frequency response from 48Hz - 20kHz
- Sturdy, gas-injected polypropylene molded enclosures, engineered to contain undesired resonance
- Extremely light only 14.8kg
- Net Dimension (WxHxD): 402 x 644 x 345mm
- Net Weight: 14.8kg
- Transport Dimension (WxHxD): 500 x 745 x 440mm
- Configuration: 2 Way
- Built in amplifier: 900w (700w LF + 200w HF)
- Built in amplifier peak: 1800w (1400w LF + 400w HF)
- Frequency Response: 48Hz to 20KHz -6dB
- Low Frequency Woofer: 12" with 2.5" VC
- High Frequency driver: 1" with 1.4" VC
- Maximum SPL continuous/peak: 125/133dB SPL
- Dispersion (HxV): 90° x 60°
- Input Impedance: 22kOhm
- AC power requirements: 640VA
- Input Connector: XLR/Jack Combo socket with XLR link out, RCA stereo input
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.