Evolution Audio EL-SUB 18A Active 18" Subwoofer
This awesome sounding, powerful Evolution Audio EL-SUB 18A 18" active PA subwoofer is an ideal addition to you sound system where serious bass reinforcement is needed. This EL-SUB 18A subwoofer has a built-in power amplifier allowing you to connect via an XLR cable directly from your input source such as a mixer, then also allowing you, if needed, to then connect from this subwoofer, straight out into an active full range cabinet.
There is also an integral 'top hat' fitting mounted into the top of the cabinet, allowing you to install satelite poles (35mm standard poles) to connect to your full range cabs.
We have tested just about all the 18" active subs on the market around this price range and the Evolution Audio EL-SUB 18A is certainly the best in it's class in terms of bass performance and reliability.
So if you are after a single or pair of active 18" PA subwoofers to add to your sound system, this model is the one to go for!
Evolution EL-SUB 18A Main Features Include :
- Active 18" (46cm) subwoofer with 350W RMS Power - 1000W MAX Power
- 119 dB max. SPL Sensitivity
- Bass-reflex design
- Integrated mounting holes for adding tops for a 2 way PA system Built in ergonomic carry handles
- Built-in, active low-pass filter
- Connections: 1 x XLR input, 1 x XLR output
- Phase Reversal: 0 / 180 °
- Adjustable Crossover: 40 to 150Hz
- Variable input level
- Metal and metal protective guards
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Frequency response: 40Hz to 300 Hz
- Signal to noise ratio> 80dB
- Power supply: 220 - 240V, 50Hz
- 1 x Subwoofer
- 1 x Power cord
- 4 x Optional Rubber Feet
- 1 year warranty
Evolution Audio EL-SUB 18A Dimensions:
- 55 x 65 x 45cm
- Weight: approx 31kg
These 18" bass bins are great value.. I've been a dj since the late 70s.. and I've listened to a lot of speakers.. I needed an upgrade.. (some extra bottom end.!) so having reviewed a lot of bins.. I finally chose these.. they complement my DB cromo 12 club 2 way active top hats perfectly.. so if you are looking for some nice deep bass.. these bad boys will satisfy your needs.. and your pocket.