Evolution Audio EL-SUB 15A Active 15" Subwoofer
Here we have the best-selling, compact but powerful Evolution Audio EL-SUB 15A which is an ideal addition to you PA setup where extra bass reinforcement is needed. The EL-SUB 15A subwoofer has a built-in power amplifier allowing you to connect via an XLR cable directly from your input source such as a mixer, then also allowing you, if needed, to then connect from this subwoofer, straight out into an active full range cabinet.
There is also an integral 'top hat' fitting mounted into the top of the cabinet, allowing you to install satellite poles (35mm standard poles) to connect to your full range cabs.
We have tested just about all the 15" active subs on the market around this price range and the Evolution Audio EL-15 SUB is certainly the best in its class in terms of bass performance and reliability.
So if you are after a single or pair of active subwoofers to add to your sound system, this model is the one to go for!
Included in the box :
- 1 x 15" Active Subwoofer
- 1 x UK Power Cord
- Pack of 4x Rubber Feet for Optional Installation
Evolution Audio EL-SUB 15A Top Features :
- Active 15" (38cm) subwoofer with 300W RMS Power - 600W MAX Power
- 115 dB Max. SPL Sensitivity
- Bass-reflex design
- Integrated mounting holes for adding tops for a 2 way PA system
- Built in ergonomic carry handles
- Built-in, active low-pass filter
Other Features and Specifications:
- Connections: 1 x XLR input, 1 x XLR output
- Phase Reversal: 0 / 180 °
- Adjustable Crossover: 40 to 150Hz
- Variable input level
- Metal protective grill
- Frequency response: 45Hz to 250Hz
- Signal to noise ratio> 80dB
- Power supply: 220 - 240V, 50Hz
Evolution Audio EL-SUB 15A Dimensions:
- H54 x W47 x D43cm
- Weight: approx 22kg
- 1 Year warranty
I wasnít expecting to much oomph at this price point but when I connected these bad boys up for an impromptu rooftop session the bins kicked ass. About 300 people up there and these held it together rocking urban & UKG with no effort and not even fully cranked up either. Hooked it up to ALTO 12s and a controller and ready to go