dB Technologies Sub 618
The Sub 618 from db Technologies is a 600W 18-inch bass-reflex active powered subwoofer suitable for a wide range of applications including pubs, bars, DJs, solo musicians and bands.
The SUB618 is a bass-reflex active subwoofer featuring a 600W RMS Class D Power Amplifier with SMPS and is equipped with a 18" transducer.
The system delivers outstanding sound pressure levels (up to 133dB) in spite of its compact housing, while providing a clean, impressively precise low-end reproduction.
Sub 600s' outstanding audio performance allow user to build most of the PA systems with 1 single sub and 2 full range speakers, avoiding any external processing or crossover thanks to a balanced Xover signal to left and right speakers.
Controls on the amp panel allow user to operate with Mono or Stereo audio feed, activate polarity inversion and choose Outputs link mode (True Bypass or Xover).
Whenever a further punch is needed, a low-frequencies boost EQ can be set thanks to the Sub Mode switch.
The series comes with a full grille design in a lightweight wood cabinet (total weight 31 kg /68 Lbs) strengthened with a hardwearing, scratch-resistant black covering. Carved side handles enhance portability. The design of the top side eases subs stacking in larger systems and features a M20 pole mount thread to stack full-range speakers.
- 600 W RMS Class D AMP
- Selectable Stereo Balanced Input
- Link or Xover Balanced Stereo Output Mode
- Compact and sturdy wood cabinet
- Polarity Switch
- FLAT or BOOST Mode Switch
- 18" transducer
- 131dB SPL
- Speaker Type: Active Subwoofer
- Frequency Response: [-10dB] 35 - 130 Hz
- Max SPL: (1 m) 133 dB
- Directivity: omnidirectional
- LF: 18"
- LF Voice Coil: 2.5"
- Amp Technology: SMSP digital amplifier
- Amp Class: Class D
- RMS Power: 600 W
- Peak Power: 1200 W
- Controller: 28/56 bit DSP
- Limiter: Peak, Thermal, RMS
- Controls: Subwoofer level, Outputs mode, Polarity, Subwoofer mode
- Signal Input: 2x XLR (balanced)
- Signal Output: 2x XLR (balanced)
- Housing: Plywood
- Grille: Full metal grid
- Pole Mount: M20
- Width: 500 mm (19.69 in)
- Height: 625 mm (24.60 in)
- Depth: 690 mm (27.17 in)
- Weight: 31.1 kg (68.57 lbs)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.