dB Technologies Opera 12 PA Speaker
The Opera 12 by db Technologies is a 1200W 2-way active powered PA speaker. The Opera 12 is suitable for a wide range of applications including dance instructors, entertainers, live stage, DJs, solo musicians and bands.
With the new OPERA series, dBTechnologies succeeded once again in packing leading edge DSP processing, advanced design features and user friendliness in an unrivalled cabinet in its price range.
Exceptional power and a unique acoustic design combine in order to deliver a vigorous yet pristine sound, successfully adaptable to both playback and live music applications.
Opera's asymmetrical horn has been completely redesigned in order to obtain both an asymmetrical vertical dispersion and a double horizontal dispersion, ensuring an optimized throw pattern.
The system is equipped with a powerful Class D 600 W amplifier featuring advanced DSP processing where FIR filters allow the systems to deliver a coherent audio performance, uniform and crystal-clear from every listening position.
A multifunctional housing offers many placement options, for instance as a floor monitor, satellite speaker in combination with subwoofers or as a full-range system on pole mounts.
- 1200 w peak power
- Newly designed asymmetrical horn
- Advanced DSP with FIR processing
- 2 input channels (mic-line/mic-instr)
- Selectable output channel (link ch1/mix ch 1+2)
- 8 EQ presets
- Speaker Type: 2-Way Active Speaker
- Frequency Response: [-10dB]52 - 20.000 Hz
- Frequency Response: [- 3dB]67 - 19.600 Hz
- Max SPL: 129 dB
- HF: 1" Exit, 1.4 v.c.
- Type HF: Compression driver
- Horizontal Directivity: 100° (85° up/120° down)
- Vertical Directivity: 85° (+ 25°/-60°)
- Horn: Asymmetrical Horn
- LF: 12", 2" v.c.
- Amp Technology: Amp SMPS Power supply dual range
- Amp Class: Class D
- RMS Power: 600 W
- Peak Power: 1200 W
- Controller: DSP 56 bit
- AD/DA Converter: 24 bit/48 KHz
- System Presets: Rotary Encoder (8 Presets)
- CrossOver Frequency: 2000 Hz
- Limiter: Peak, RMS, Thermal
- Advanced DSP Functions: Linear Phase FIR Filters
- Signal Input: 1xCombo (XLR/Jack 6.3 mm) MIC/Line, 1xCombo (XLR/Jack 6.3 mm) MIC/Inst
- Signal Output1x XLR Male (CH1 Link/Mix OUT), Selectable
- Housing: Polyporpylene PP
- Grille: Full grille
- Handles: 1 on left Side, 1 on Top
- Rigging Points: 2XM10 on Top + 1x M10 on Back
- Pole Mount: D36 mm
- Angles up: Monitor use 45°
- Width: 350 mm (13.78 in)
- Height: 642 mm (25.28 in)
- Depth: 349 mm (13.74 in)
- Weight: 14.3 kg (31.53 lbs)
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.