dB Technologies Ingenia IG2T Active PA Speaker
Part of dB Technologies' innovative Ingenia series, the IG2T is a flyable 2-way active PA speaker. Featuring 2 high-quality 8" low-frequency transducers and 1" compression driver, it delivers 400W RMS power and 800W peak power.
Although designed to be used as a single unit, it can also be coupled with another IG2T, simply by turning one upside down and placing it on top of the other. Straight away the infrared technology will detect its presence and the on-board configuration wizard will set up the system to accommodate two speakers.
Additionally, the speaker's horn is horizontally symmetric and vertically asymmetric which optimises dispersion to eliminate interference. You can also adjust dispersion via the in-built digital steering function without having to move the speaker.
Ingenia series embodies a longtime experience in acoustics, mechanics, power electronics and DSP programming, combined with talent and intuition in order to create an unprecedented active speaker: compact, modular, flyable, user-friendly and incredibly smart.
The Ingenia IG2 T is equipped with 2 premium 8" low frequency transducers and 1 1"compression driver.
All models of the series are designed to work individually, but they can also be coupled by simply turning one speaker upside down and placing it upon the other one.
Thanks to infrared technology, Ingenia detects the presence of a second speaker, and an onboard-configuration wizard automatically sets up the system in order to ensure the best coverage and acoustic coherence.
Ingenias horn design is horizontally symmetric and vertically asymmetric: this way, horizontal dispersion is wide and constant while vertical dispersion is narrow in the upper part and wider in the lower part. Thanks to such feature, when 2 Ingenias are coupled high frequencies add up avoiding any interferences. In addition to that, a sophisticated digital steering function process each way of the speaker in order to adjust the dispersion without moving the box. As a result, the whole audience enjoys a perfect intelligibility.
Users can easily control the system through an intuitive OLED display. In fact, behind the simple interface runs a cutting-edge processing which manages mix, coverage steering, EQs levels and input devices.
Ingenia can be easily and safely coupled through a LP-IG accessory which fits all the 4 Ingenia models. Moreover, feet and recessions on the top and the bottom of the enclosure ensure the speakers to be perfectly aligned, avoiding any incorrect setup operation.
Ingenia DRK-IG flybar adapts to all the speakers of the series allowing to fly coupled speakers in a vertical array.
- Work as stand-alone system or in couple
- CEC horn technology (asymmetrical vertical coverage)
- Digital steering coverage
- Element position detection (IR port)
- Speakers with neodymium magnets
- OLED DSP interface
- Unique speaker lock system
- Speaker Type: 2-Way Active Speaker
- Frequency Response: [-10dB]59- 20.000 Hz
- Frequency Response: [-6dB]63- 19.200 Hz
- Max SPL: 128 dB
- HF: 1"
- HF Voice Coil: 1.4"
- Directivity (HxV): 100 x 80° (+15°/- 65°)
- HF Type: Neodymium compression driver
- Horn: Vertical asymmetric
- Crossover Frequency: 1900 Hz
- LF: 2x8
- LF Voice Coil: 2"
- LF Type: Neodymium
- Amp Technology: Digipro® G3
- Amp Class: Class-D
- Peak Power: 800 W
- RMS Power: 400 W
- User Interface: OLED display + rotative knob w/switch
- Self-rotating display: Yes
- Positioning: EPD (Element Position Detection)
- Display Mirroring: Yes
- Controller: DSP 56 bit
- AD/DA Converter: 24bit/48kHz
- System Presets: Factory presets + User defined
- Limiter: Dual Active Peak, RMS, Thermal
- Signal Input: 1 x Combo IN (XLR + Jack 6.3mm)
- Signal Out: 1 x XLR link OUT
- USB connector: Yes - mini USB
- Housing: Polypropylene PP reinforced
- Grille: FULL /Invisible screws
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.