db Technologies B-Hype 8 PA Speaker
The B-Hype 8 by db Technologies is an 8-inch 2-way active powered PA speaker suitable for a wide range of applications including live stage, DJ, solo musicians, bands, karaoke and dance instructors.
The lightweight and versatile B-Hype 8 provides a professional sonic performance to all kinds of users whilst remaining portable and affordable. Its multifunctional housing enables the speaker to be used as a stage monitor, satellite speaker in combination with subwoofers or as a full-range system on pole mounts.
The B·H series aims to provide a professional yet efficient sonic performance to all kind of users, combining an extremely efficient CLASS D amplifier with aggressive sound pressure levels (up to 120 dB for this 8" cabinet), while delivering the most accurate sound reproduction.
The new B-HYPE 8 is a versatile active speaker. It is equipped with one 1" compression driver (1" voice coil), and one 8" woofer (1.5" voice coil). The dispersion pattern is asymmetrical on vertical axis, and it is diversified (top and bottom) on the horizontal one. This allows a narrower and more efficient sound coverage, and a better performance in case of reverberant environments. The combo input (with source type selection) allows an easy and versatile use, suitable for a dynamic microphone and standard line input. The user can enhance lower and upper frequencies with the convenient DSP preset function. A balanced link output allows the audio connection to a second loudspeaker.
This featherweight cabinet (14 lbs/6.6 kg) come with a clean and contemporary full grille design, enhancing both portability (3 handles) and multifuncionality: each cabinet can be used horizontally as a stage monitor (on both sides) and features a pole mount cup in order to be used on tripods or stacked on dB Technologies Subs.
- Maximum efficiency up to 120 dB SPL
- Professional acoustic performance
- Innovative horn design for uniform and extended coverage
- Compact featherweight
- Clean and contemporary design enhancing portability
- 3 handles
- Double stage monitor angle
- Preset EQ Flat /Boost
- Speaker Type: 2-Way Active Speaker
- Usable Bandwidth: [-10dB]65 - 20.000 Hz
- Frequency Response: [-6 dB]70 - 19.600 Hz
- Max SPL: 120 dB
- Type HF: Compression Driver
- HF voice coil: 1 "
- LF: 8 "
- LF voice coil: 1.5 "
- Crossover Frequency: 2300 Hz (24 dB/oct.)
- Horizontal Dispersion: asymmetrical 85° up / 120°down
- Vertical Dispersion: 85° (+25/ -60°)
- Amp Technology: Custom Made
- Amp Class: Class D - Passice cooling (convection)
- Power Peak: 260 W
- RMS Power: 130 W
- Controller: DSP 28/56 bit- 48 kHz
- Limiter: Peak, RMS, Thermal
- Controls: Volume, Audio Input Sensitivity, DSP Preset
- Main Connection: VDE
- Signal Input: Balanced 1xCombo IN (MIC/LINE)
- SIGNAL Out: (Balanced) 1xXLR OUT (LINK)
- Housing: Polypropylene
- Grille: Full Metal Grille
- Handles: 3 (2 on side 1 on top)
- Pole Mount: 36 mm
- Width: 243 mm (9.57 in)
- Height: 443mm (17.44 in)
- Depth: 231 mm (9.09 in)
- Weight: 6.6 kg (14.55 lbs)
- Angles Up: Double wedge angle 45°
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.