Alto TX215 PA Speaker
The Alto TX215 is a professional active PA speaker that can be used in a variety of venues including pubs, clubs, bars and conference halls. The speaker has a XLR / 1.4" Jack combo input for you to plug in a microphone or instrument lead and it also has a standard XLR output. The speaker itself can be used in a number of different ways; either stand mounted as a main speaker or used a wedge monitor speaker.
Inspired by the Truesonic Series, the TX2 Series delivers powerfully-refined acoustic performance combined with elegant style. The newly-designed horn provides a wider radiation angle for perfect audience coverage. The full-length grille looks great and, most importantly, protects your investment. The TX2 is your stalwart companion for any performance.
- 600 Watts peak, 300 Watts continuous Class D power
- The newly designed horn delivers greater coverage 90° H x 60° V
- The full grille delivers style and provides protection for your investment
- 15-inch (381 mm) LF driver, 2-inch (50.8 mm) voice coil
- 1-inch (25.4 mm) neodymium HF compression driver with 1-inch voice coil
- Lightweight, portable design for main or wedge monitor operation
- Standard speaker pole socket
- Bi-amplified design with precision active crossover and EQ
- Balanced XLR/TRS with selectable Mic/Line input. XLR Link Output, Contour EQ switch and Ground-Lift switch
- Integrated analog limiter and overload protection circuitry
- Designed and tuned in the USA
- Power Output: 600 Watts peak, 300 Watts continuous Class D power
- LF Driver: 15-inch (381 mm) LF driver, 2-inch (50.8 mm) voice coil
- HF Driver: 1-inch (25.4 mm) neodymium HF compression driver with 1-inch voice coil
- Crossover: 2.2 kHz
- Maximum: 119 dB at 1m
- Frequency Response: (-3dB): 65 Hz 20 kHz
- Horn Coverage: 90° H x 60° V nominal
- Equalization: Contour Switch Low and High Frequency +3dB Boost
- Connectors: (1) XLR/TRS ¼ (6.35 mm) combo input, (1) XLR link output, (1) IEC power cable input
- Controls: (1) Volume, Power on/off switch, Contour switch, Ground-Lift Switch
- Indicators: (2) Power LED (front and rear), Clip limiter LED
- Protection: Overload Analog Limiter / Compressor, Thermal Protection
- Power Supply: 100V-240V ~ 50/60Hz
- AC Voltage Input: 100,110-120,220240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Fuse: 100120V T4AL AC250V, 220240V T2AL AC250V
- Power Consumption: 260 W
- Enclosure Construction: Injection-molded polypropylene enclosure, multi-angle for main or monitor applications, metal grille, rubber feet, 2 handles (both sides)
- Mounting/Installation: Standard speaker pole socket, Wedge Monitor
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 24.7" x 15.2" x 14.6" / 627mm x 386mm x 371mm
- Net Weight: 32.4 lbs / 14.7 kg.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.