Alto TS215S Powered Subwoofer
The Alto TS215S is a compact 1250W 15" active powered subwoofer with a rugged, plywood cabinet housing. It features an integrated 35mm speaker pole socket for pairing with any full-range speaker system.
For those performance situations where additional low-frequency output and punch are required, even beyond the already-impressive bass capability of the TS2 full-range speakers, the new TS2 powered subwoofers are the perfect solution.
- 1250 watts of peak power output
- Custom engineered high-efficiency Class D amplifiers with passive cooling design - no fan means the speaker runs cleaner, quieter and has greater long-term reliability
- 15-inch high-excursion woofer
- (2) XLR+1/4-inch combo inputs + (2) balanced XLR line outputs
- Polarity Reverse, Full-Range Output and Extended LF controls
- Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Rugged, internally-braced front-ported plywood cabinet
- Integrated 35mm speaker pole socket and M10 rigging points
- Output Power: 1250 W peak, 625 W continuous
- Transducer Low: 15" (381 mm) woofer, 3" (76 mm) voice coil
- Frequency Response: 35-95 Hz (-10 dB)
- Maximum SPL: 129 dB (@ 1 m)
- Connections: (2) XLR+1/4" (6.35 mm) inputs; (2) XLR outputs; (1) IEC power cable input
- Input Level: Line -4 dBu (nominal)
- External Controls: Volume control, signal/clip limiter with LED, polarity-reverse switch, high-pass filter bypass switch with LED, extended low-frequency switch with LED, power switch with LED
- Electronic Protections: Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Enclosure: Internally braced plywood cabinet; 35 mm mounting pole socket ontop panel
- Power Connection: Standard IEC cable
- Input Voltage: 110-120, 220-240 V AC; 50/60 Hz
- Consumption: 450W
- Fuse: T6.3AL AC250V (110-120 V) or T3.15AL AC250V (220-240 V)
- TS215S Dimensions (W x D x H): 21.34" x 20.3" x 24.8" / 542 x 515 x 630 mm
- TS215S Weight: 62 lbs. / 28.2 kg
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.