Adam Audio T7V Monitor
Adam Audio have released the T series monitor speakers and the T7V is the 7" monitor speaker in the range. It's the ideal speaker for any studio where space is at a premium due to its small dimensions, but despite it's small build it doesn't compromise on power or sound quality. It has a wide frequency response and high dynamic range making it a fantastic speaker for any music producer or DJ.
The T7V is a two-way studio monitor designed for vertical use in a nearfield application.
The T7V features a 7" woofer that provides bass extension down to 39 Hz, while the U-ART tweeter’s diaphragm provides pristine and extended high-frequency response up to 25 kHz – virtually unheard of in monitors in this price range. The U-ART tweeter
is fitted to a precision waveguide with the same dispersion-control attributes as the High Frequency Propagation (HPS) waveguide used in ADAM Audio’s flagship S Series studio monitors. The waveguide’s highly uniform dispersion of high frequencies provides an incredibly wide sweet spot that frees you from being glued to a rigid mix position while working.
On the rear side of the T7V’s beveled cabinet, a rear-firing bass reflex port joins a sturdy metal backplate that’s home to the analog input connections. The U-ART tweeter is powered by a 20 W Class-D amp, while a 50 W Class-D amp serves the woofer. These new powerhouses yield an impressive maximum of 110 dB SPL per pair. Their wide frequency response, high dynamic range, excellent transient response, wide sweet spot and small footprints make the T7V perfectly suited for use in small control rooms for music production, video post-production and broadcast production – a great fit for the modest budgets that many facilities need to work with. The ADAM Sub8 subwoofer is the perfect match to complement the T7V to extend the capabilities of monitoring in the bottom end.
- New U-ART 1.9" Accelerated Ribbon Tweeter on HPS Waveguide
- New polypropylene 7" woofer and rear-firing bass-reflex port
- Max. peak SPL at 1 m per pair: 110 dB
- Built-in Amplifiers: 2 x Class-D
- Amplifier Power U-ART Tweeter: 20 W [RMS]
- Amplifier Power Woofer: 50 W [RMS]
- Frequency Response: 39 Hz - 25 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.6 kHz
- Analog Inputs: XLR, RCA
- H x W x D: 347 mm x 210 mm x 293 mm on HPS Waveguide
- Weight: 7.1 kg [15.7 lbs]
- Warranty: 2 years plus 3 years upon product registration in the MyADAM user area
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.