Korg Kaoss Pad Mini 2S
Korg's KAOSS PAD Series products have become the must-have effect units on in every musician's rig - especially on the DJ scene. The original mini KAOSS PAD has earned enormous popularity for packing full-fledged effects into its compact body.
Now, welcome the mini kaoss pad 2! In addition to inheriting powerful effect programs from the KAOSS PAD KP3 and the KAOSS PAD QUAD, it provides an MP3 player with adjustable pitch, making the mini kaoss pad 2 unit ideal for creating DJ-Style performances. Use it as a DJ playback device, or use it to process the entire output of your DJ rig with Korg's famous KAOSS effects. Instrumentalists, guitarists, sound designers and even just music fans will enjoy using the mini kaoss pad 2. The Organic Electroluminescent (OEL) display provides superb visibility. Add to that a touch slider for ease of use, microSD card data saving, plus a built-in speaker and mic. All of these features reflect the enhancements incorporated into the sleek and exciting mini kaoss pad 2.
Record your performances
A microSD card can be used for saving MP3 data, and also to capture your mini KAOSS PAD 2 performance into the master recorder as WAV format data. Once you've found the perfect way to apply an effect, you can use this function to record your idea. This is a convenient way to share mini kaoss pad 2 performances on the Internet.
6 preset audio demo Loops
6 preset audio demo loops are stored in the internal memory. These demo loops provide a handy audio source that can be used to immediately audition the various effect programs, without having to hook up an external audio player, or before any audio data or MP3 files have been stored on to a microSD Card.
The mini KAOSS PAD 2 features a comfortably curved body that makes it both stylish and extremely easy to play. The high-contrast OEL (Organic Electroluminescent) display clearly shows the names of the sounds, features, and parameters, and ensures excellent visibility, even in a dimly lit DJ booth or stage.
As with the touchpad, the VALUE slider is also touch-sensitive. By sliding or tapping your finger (as appropriate for each function), parameters and functions may be controlled smoothly.
Battery powered. Built-in speaker.
Lightweight and compact, the mini KAOSS PAD 2 is slim enough to fit easily in your hand or pocket.
The energy-efficient design allows it to operate everywhere on just two AA batteries. Equipped with a built-in speaker, the mini KAOSS PAD 2 is ready to share your exciting sonic creations wherever your music takes you. The headphone output provides privacy for playing and experimenting alone, and can also be used to connect the mini KAOSS PAD 2 to another audio device.
Mini Kaoss Pad 2 Features:
- Control effects in real time using the intuitive touchpad interface
- 100 effect programs, ideal for DJ mixes or sound design
- Powerful Looper, Vinyl Break, and Ducking Comp effects borrowed from the KAOSS PAD QUAD
- FX RELEASE applies a natural "tail" to the effect sound
- 3 Program Memories provide instant recall of favorite effects
- Use the "Hold" feature to memorize a position on the touchpad
- Built-in Auto BPM detection
- Internal mic plus external audio inputs
- MP3 player with microSD card slot for data storage/exchange;Perform on the mini KAOSS PAD 2 without needing any other equipment!
- Support for pitch change and cue point settings allows serious DJ play.
- Record your performances
- 6 preset loops for use as audio demos sample
- Easy-to-read screen uses high-visibility organic EL (OEL) display
- VALUE slider allows smooth parameter control
- Battery operation and built-in speaker for on-the-go enjoyment
Mini Kaoss Pad 2 Specifications:
- Programs: 100
- Program Categories: Filter (15), Modulation (15), LFO (20), Delay (10), Reverb (5), Looper (20), Vocoder (5), Synthesizer (10)
- Audio demo sample: 6 preset loops (House, HipHop, Electro, Breaks, Dubstep, D&B)
- Sampling Frequency: 48kHz
- AD/DA Conversion: 24-bit linear
- Input Connectors: Line Input (stereo mini jack type)
- Output Connectors: Headphone Output (stereo mini jack type)
- Data Storage: microSD card (512MB - 2GB), microSDHC card (2GB - 16GB) *SDXC card cannot be used.
- Power Supply: AA batteries (alkaline battery or Nickel-Metal Hydride battery) x 2, Optional AC adapter-ready (DC4.5V - available from Korg)
- Battery Life: Approx. 5 hours (POWER SAVING : ON, with Nickel-Metal Hydride battery)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 76 mm x 128 mm x 25 mm / 2.99" x 5.04" x 0.98"
- Weight: 105 g / 3.75 oz. (without batteries)
- Accessories: AA batteries x2 (for verifying operation)
- Options: AC adapter-ready (DC4.5V - available from Korg)
* In this product installed are MP3 decoder "ISC-MP3 BF523 d Korg" developed by Institute of Super Compression Technologies, Inc. (ISCT), Japan.
* All product, company, and standard names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
* Appearance and specifications of products are subject to change without notice.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.