Akai EWI5000 White
We bring you the Akai EWI5000 White; a refreshed take on Akai's original EWI5000. This powerful instrument has been built for performers of all kinds of wind instruments from flutes and oboes to saxophones and other brass, plus you can use it to manipulate non-traditional digital instruments like synthesisers thanks to its MIDI connectivity. While this amazing piece of technology is very much of the modern world its adjustable settings and all of its components still give you the 'real feel' of traditional instruments but with a much greater freedom and versatility making this an invaluable tool for any professional performer.
The Next-Generation Wind Instrument
EWI5000 White, the latest addition to the EWI series, combines innovative instrument design, wireless connectivity, and a sound library by SONiVOX to create the most expressive and versatile electronic wind instrument available today - all in a sleek, striking all-new white finish! Building upon the legacy of the original Electronic Wind Instrument, Akai Professional created EWI5000 White with the same objective in mind - deliver unprecedented musical expression to wind players everywhere. Experience the next generation in wind-performance technology with an instrument thats built for the contemporary player.
With 2.4GHz low-latency wireless connectivity, EWI5000 White empowers you to perform freely with a dynamic performance instrument in hand. It supports stereo wireless audio and includes a receiver for instant mobility on the stage or in the studio. EWI5000 White also supports wired audio and MIDI connections for integrating with additional external performance and production hardware. Plus, it's powered by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, so you can take EWI5000 White with you and play it anywhere.
For precisely controlling volume and pitch dynamics, EWI5000 White features an ultra-responsive mouth piece with an air-pressure level sensor and bite sensor. In addition, eight dedicated precision dials allow you to adjust instrument or effect parameters on the fly: tweak Filter, Reverb, Chorus, LFO, Breath Amount, Bite Amount, Semitone Tuning, and Fine Tuning for a sound thats as expressive as your playing.
Multiple Finger Modes
EWI5000 is a powerful instrument that expands the performance capabilities of woodwind and brass musicians alike. With support for multiple playing styles, its interface can be switched to flute, oboe, and saxophone fingering modes. An EVI (Electronic Valve Instrument) Mode is also included for brass players. Whether you're a classically trained flutist looking for a modern instrument, or a seasoned EWI player looking for finger-position flexibility, EWI5000 White has you covered.
Hook It Up
USB-MIDI connectivity and a 5-pin MIDI output enable you to expand your sonic palette by controlling software synths, virtual samplers, or traditional MIDI modules. EWI5000 White comes with a built-in 1/4-inch output for connecting it directly to PA systems and a 1/8-inch headphone output for practicing privately. A USB cable and wall adapter are included to recharge battery power via USB or wall power.
Any Sound for Any Performance
EWI5000 White comes loaded with more than 3GB of built-in high-quality sounds designed by SONiVOX, a leading creator of premium virtual instruments and software synthesis technologies. These instruments span just about every music genre and put both traditional orchestral sounds (e.g. horn, brass, and woodwind) and non-traditional sounds (e.g. progressive synths, basses, and leads) at your fingertips.
EWI5000 Sound Editor
Expand your creative capabilities with the EWI5000 White Sound Editor software. This custom software editor is a powerful platform for manipulating EWI5000's sound library on your Mac or PC. Connect EWI5000 White to your computer via USB; call up any instrument from the library; and use the filter, two LFOs, pan knob, tune control, and multiple envelopes to tweak it into something entirely new. Then, store your edits directly on your EWI5000 White for a customised instrument library that's ready to perform whenever you are.
- Authentic wind-instrument performance and response with next-generation music technology
- Wireless stereo audio for onstage freedom (receiver included)
- 3GB of onboard, world-class acoustic and synth sounds created by SONiVOX
- Up to 6 hours of play time using the rechargeable lithium-ion battery (charging adapter included)
- 8 precision dials for quickly tweaking instrument and effect parameters
- USB port for USB-MIDI connection and battery recharging
- 1/4-inch audio output and 1/8-inch headphone output
- Mouthpiece Air-pressure level sensor and bite sensor
- Note Keys 13 touch sensors
- Controls 8 instrument and effect precision dials
- Octave Rollers 6 mobile, 2 fixed touch sensors (7-octave range)
- Plates 2 pitch-bend, 2 ground
- Inputs / Outputs (1) USB port
- (1) 5-pin DIN MIDI output
- (1) 1/4" (6.35mm) TRS line output
- (1) 1/8" (3.5mm) TRS headphone output
- MIDI Connectivity USB-MIDI and 5-Pin MIDI output
- Wireless Connectivity Stereo Wireless Audio (2.4GHz)
- Power Rechargeable lithium-ion battery charged via USB port (charges with included USB cable or wall adapter)
- Sound Library 3GB of acoustic and synth sounds developed by SONiVOX
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 2.4 x 26.6 x 1.7"
- Weight: 1.98 lbs.
- Wireless Receiver Dimensions: 2.4 x 4.8 x 3.6"
- Weight 0.29 lbs.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.